IGNORED

I've finally given up on r/aphextwin. There was a thread asking if RDJ is your favorite artist.

Ineffable Numen

3 hours ago, Silent Member said:

Reddit has too many idiots, that's the problem with Reddit. watmm has its share of idiots as well, but there's only so many of them, so in the end you get to know them and appreciate them in some sense. Like the class you were stuck with in school, prolonged exposure turns into some sort of Stockholm syndrome. Reddit is just an endless floodwave of unknowns with varying degrees of retardedness.

Ps afpex twins isn't relvanced

did you just call me an idiot? yes or no

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ivan Ooze said:

Kanye fuckin rules tough ?

I wish I had a wider appreciation of music. I mean that, not being sarcastic or anything. I am pretty picky when it comes to music. Probably more picky than most people on this forum which is already somewhat niche , and I wish I wasn't. It's kinda like wishing I enjoyed a wider variety of food. I'd rather enjoy random new tracks/foods thrown in front of me at times than be that guy who is like " yeah I like that but just don't put any toppings on it.... yeah I know not wanting white gravy on mashed potatoes is un-american, and i do like white gravy but I like mashed potatoes without white gravy more now give me my damn food..... why are you making this a thing?"

Strangely though I have a really wide range of enjoyment when it comes to movies. I like the mainstream ones and the artsy ones and the cosmic horror ones etc etc. But with music it's to me annoyingly selective. I am sometimes pleasantly surprised when I find I like a track from an artist that I don't like. Lol.

Edited by Brisbot

On 10/12/2021 at 11:40 AM, hello spiral said:

For cringe stakes, /r/aphextwin and the watmm aphex subreddit are neck and neck tbh. /r/aphextwin wins by a nose. CHATMM goes there once a fortnight or so for some cringelols.

54524713_1300093060144851_19618599546503

Such elite, such wow.

2 hours ago, hello spiral said:

Listening to music other than aphex twin = elitism

Yup, you're One of Them alright

image-1.png

Haha yup, that was exactly my point. Had absolutely nothing to do with your regular posts to the sub which are basically always about how you and your other OG friends are such top dogs who visit these funny forums just for the sake of cringelols.

• Thanks 2
  • Burger 1

Until Windowlicker: Fire. Post Windowlicker RDJ is kinda OK-ish.

Shostakovich>Ae<=>Thom Yorke>BoC>RDJ>South pacific throat music. 

Btw Thom/Nannou 

Edited by WurstPLUS
  • Thanks 1