IGNORED

London 19.08.23

silentvision

mine is streaming in 4K smoothly with good audio, but the crowd footage does look a bit rough. not sure if that will be fixed after the premiere or not.

Edited by whylessness
clarity

this many colors+youtube compression+360 degrees video is pixellated even in 4k.. but still, i mean cmon:cisfor: like standing in weirdcores visuals and next to the rave+afx at times

• Like 1

Im gonna try to watch it on my iPad, the quality is so bad on Youtube. 

Is it only me? Maybe we need to wait some hours for YouTube to render it for getting higher quality. 
The volume is low but better quality 

Just now, cern said:

Im gonna try to watch it on my iPad, the quality is so bad on Youtube. 

Is it only me? Maybe we need to wait some hours for YouTube to render it for getting higher quality. 
The volume is low but better quality 

Just enjoy the bloody gig 🙃

• Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

Jisis christ this is fucking amazing on Ipad, can move around everywhere in the cube.. 

This is so cool! But Im gonna wait for the higher 4K quality.. Ivan can enjoy It In shitty quality meanwhile! 😁

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cern said:

Jisis christ this is fucking amazing on Ipad, can move around everywhere in the cube.. 

This is so cool! But Im gonna wait for the higher 4K quality.. Ivan can enjoy It In shitty quality meanwhile! 😁

Enjoying my shit 🍺

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, cern said:

if u look down it's higher res :crazy:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, psn said:

It also helps to set the streaming resolution to 4K even if your display is less. 

Do you think there is a way to download this in 4K and having the 360 functions and all?