IGNORED

London 19.08.23

silentvision

well that was pretty amazing! had fun meeting watmmers and raving:) first saw @Mattthegoone and his friend, then later @Herr Jan called out diatoms as i was going to stand in the last bit of sunshine going down which made me stop and realize someone said my name. then as we were talking @phudoshin and his friend saw us and joined (also raved with), with @hello spiral and @eaw joining the group just after that. it was a pleasure meeting you all! i also walked around and talked to lots of awesome afx fans in the hours before. such a nice day/night for aphex acid! :aphexsign:

• Like 8
  • Burger 1

Re-listening to the set, one thing I wanted to mention in my initial reaction was, how amazing it was to hear Falling Free in a setting like that. I got excited as soon as that unmistakable clicky/buzzy drum pattern started sneaking in.

I've spent so much time listening to that track and being inside my own head, from hazy high school days to now, experiencing it in a huge setting like that was surreal and felt special.
Has it been played out before?

6 hours ago, phudoshin said:

Yay welcome back @diatoms - now known as The Candyman - 😛  absolute pleaz hanging out with you. Guess your phone smithereened itself!

yeah my phone is not doing too well but it will hang on for on more weekend, see if i have any luck on it working abroad:)

5 hours ago, Mattthegoone said:

Yeah great to meet up again man

Is your phone back working or are you on a computer? Will give you a shout to meet up in Bristol for the gigs plural

on computer but hopefully phone will work if not i'll run into you at some point or we could set a time after 18:30 to meet gonna be rushing from the airport hope the uk airspace thing is sorted, ha:) but he doesn't go on til 21:25 so should be fine. his lisbon set is 23:15 to 00:45 two aphex shows in 24 hours

26 minutes ago, Hodorsbn said:

Re-listening to the set, one thing I wanted to mention in my initial reaction was, how amazing it was to hear Falling Free in a setting like that. I got excited as soon as that unmistakable clicky/buzzy drum pattern started sneaking in.

I've spent so much time listening to that track and being inside my own head, from hazy high school days to now, experiencing it in a huge setting like that was surreal and felt special.
Has it been played out before?

yeah phudoshin called that track right away when aphex dropped it :aphexsign:

• Like 2

On 8/27/2023 at 10:23 PM, Flutternozzle said:

From reddit (doesnt correlate exactly (but almost)):

Tracklist based off of times from this video
0:39:35 "Bliss 2d g-major" (Unreleased AFX)

where did the title of this track came from? All i could find was this 2 yr old video on the tube with the title. It wasnt on any soundcloud dump..was it?

6 hours ago, diatoms said:

on computer but hopefully phone will work if not i'll run into you at some point or we could set a time after 18:30 to meet gonna be rushing from the airport hope the uk airspace thing is sorted, ha:) but he doesn't go on til 21:25 so should be fine. his lisbon set is 23:15 to 00:45 two aphex shows in 24 hours

OK man, will try to text ya later, I'll drop  you a pm on here with a couple of meet up points too

20 minutes ago, Satans Little Helper said:

where did the title of this track came from? All i could find was this 2 yr old video on the tube with the title. It wasnt on any soundcloud dump..was it?

No it wasn't, it's just a placeholder

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...