IGNORED

London 19.08.23

silentvision

One has to agree his live set up is pretty darn impressive nowadays. Looking at it on YouTube it's crazy stuff. Maybe next time I'll do the whole VIP thing and get in the first bit and have a waiter and silver service with tea and cakes. I dunno 5ft 10in isn't that short lol but I was always struggling to see shit. Very frustrating. 

BUT LET US GIVE THANKS TO YOUTUBE 🙌

It Is the best sounding rip so far

HOWEVER (Sorry all the hardcore fans that don't care about sound quality at all here) 

There is a pretty annoying sound going on thru all the tracks, If you wearing headphones and crank up the volume you will hear it. 
You Can hear it clearly at the beginning of first track Korg Funk5, Korg 1B and Soog E. It is like a shaker-sound every second. 

🫠

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cern said:

It Is the best sounding rip so far

HOWEVER (Sorry all the hardcore fans that don't care about sound quality at all here) 

There is a pretty annoying sound going on thru all the tracks, If you wearing headphones and crank up the volume you will hear it. 
You Can hear it clearly at the beginning of first track Korg Funk5, Korg 1B and Soog E. It is like a shaker-sound every second. 

🫠

I’m not a hardcore fan and mostly care about sound quality and I’m not hearing what you’re referring to.

The video of the vinyl spinning is a short loop, and the hihat cuts out where there's a slight skip at the loop point, then reappears after a few seconds.

They forgot to mute the direct audio from the video when they spliced it with the actual audio rip. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

It was so near making a good rip 
I hope this rip isn't downloaded and shared now x1000 times on slsk.. 

..... Oh well they are all bad rips so I don't miss anything anyway 🫠

16 hours ago, cern said:

Is just this Youtube-guy "Unlimited Joy" who sets those silly name on unreleased Afx tunes, Nothing official at all. 

Gotcha - on the one hand he's picked a legit sounding name... on the other... dooshness

• Like 1

Just got my London ep from the card in the post, going to keep that one sealed, would be keen to swap it for a Lisbon if there's one there at that gig if anyone is going to that one

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk