IGNORED

Autechre-Quaristice

Guest Rook

I don't think the artwork is that bad, and I'm just pleased to see DR doing it again. And all of the titles are better than The Trees or Fermium, which I thought were shit and lazy.

I've a new found love of italics.

Edited by Caretstik

And all of the titles are better than The Trees or Fermium, which I thought were shit and lazy.

You're absolutely right. It's important that you spend a good amount of time on a track title otherwise what's the point eh?

Fuck the track titles. The whole idea is that you're not meant to give a fuck about them.

Christ i wish they would preview a track so they could give you muthas something to chew on other than insignificant shite like artwork or track titles.

Guest Larry David
Fuck the track titles. The whole idea is that you're not meant to give a fuck about them.

Christ i wish they would preview a track so they could give you muthas something to chew on other than insignificant shite like artwork or track titles.

Thanks Doc....you've just killed this thread

That's great and all but do the tracks they're playing have decent titles? Otherwise just don't bother going.

You're that riled about such a flippant comment?

Not in the least, just thought it was a bit silly, is all.

No problem Larry, why dont you just start another one.

(With a youtube embed).

I just did you idiot

your posts are Pret-ty Pret-ty Pret-ty good

oh my god am i the only other person who got this one? that just negated every single thing in this thread

The cover looks like it was done in MS Paint in 2 minutes.

simplicity is not a bad thing

hey GhostbusterIII: i just got the latest gescom & dont you think the mad beats/cut up/unpredictible breaks of those remixes sounds a bit like some of Mr oizo stuff?

Guest Enter a new display name

We have never assumed that the artwork could fit as perfectly as with their other releases. I guess the upcoming album will sound somewhat minimalist and deserves a really simple front cover, I dunno.

"Don't judge a book by its cover", said someone!

We have never assumed that the artwork could fit as perfectly as with their other releases. I guess the upcoming album will sound somewhat minimalist and deserves a really simple front cover, I dunno.

"Don't judge a book by its cover", said someone!

yeah but this is about music dude

No problem Larry, why dont you just start another one.

(With a youtube embed).

I just did you idiot

your posts are Pret-ty Pret-ty Pret-ty good

oh my god am i the only other person who got this one? that just negated every single thing in this thread

yeah, i gots it 2.... best show evar!

Now back to Awe-tek-ER