IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

im currently alpha testing a game called airmech, its ok.

That looked like a really fun PvP RTS. If you PM me how I could get in the alpha, be my guest!

Guest Enter a new display name

Just downloaded this piece of shit. lol

[youtubehd]lBp-ipx5WuQ[/youtubehd]

I tried this game at my friend'S house. Even F-Zero GX is a piece of cake compared to Nitronic Rush when it comes to difficult racing games.

And lol at Zaphod complaining again.

*nitronic rush*

kazztawdal is hilarious, too. I was trying to play façade a bit ago after watching his videos, but I couldn't get it to work.

Guest zaphod

I like bad games in the same way that I like bad movies, so that's a really enjoyable channel. I downloaded facade but I'm not sure I can summon up the courage to actually play it.

ocarina of time is amazing.

i'm trying to play skyward sword, and fuck me how anyone can call this game amazing is beyond me. i think there are amazing parts. it's fun, and the combat is fun, but the overall game is the biggest >DRAG<. has anyone actually played this game to the end? how? why?

I liked it the whole way through, It's no majoras mask but I still thought it was well thought out and a lot of fun. The sidequests/exploration were lacking, however.

Playing Mass Effect 2 again. Going for the paltinum.

Downloaded Final Fantasy VIII and IX as they were on sale recently.

VIII and IX kick ass.

My gf bought me Killzone last Sunday, beat the campaign the other day and have been playing the multiplayer a lot, not gonna lie, I kinda like the MP in Killzone 3 more than CoD, the class system in K3 is done interestingly and swtiching classes mid-round changes quite a bit

[youtubehd]lBp-ipx5WuQ[/youtubehd]

"Waaah, when I choose the hard levels they're hard"

Played it a couple of weeks ago, not bad at all - though with keyboard controls it's a little imprecise (read - clunky) so you really need a controller to play it properly. But ease up on it man, it's a free game designed as a university project by a bunch of students - sure the gameplay gets a little repetitive and the announcer guy .... well it was the first thing I switched off ... but I'd hardly say it's a piece of shit, it's was actually a lot of fun.

Guest mafted

the original Far Cry for about the 30th time. the best island setting in a game imo.. you really feel like you're there. hilarious dialogue and hard as shit even at normal settings.

Games I am currently playing: Nothing

Games I am currently needing: Good survival horror type things

Help a brother out.

Archived