IGNORED

A few films recently watched.

Guest Mirezzi

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cure-9/10

What can I say. This will haunt me for quite a while.

Fuck yeah. I think I understand that movie less every time I watch it. It's perfect.

edit: "Life is an eternal birthday party for someone else" lol

some kind of monster - the metallica doc. boring as shit. just big babies. gtfo metallica.

[media=]

[/media]

holy LOL this is amazing! i need to see this now.

Cure impressed me so much I got what his fans said was even better...kairo aka. Pulse (2001).

4/10. Slow, plodding, the ghosts were not unnerving at all (and trust me, I love me some creepy ghost shadow people!). Yes I "get it", I just don't think it was executed well. The main male lead acted retarded the whole goddamn time. Really disappointed. I did love the idea of the bodies in front of the computer screens though...that was nice and creepy. Some of the music seemed incredibly out of place too...operatic singers? wtf?

Guest zaphod

i really like bright future and tokyo sonata by that director. i recommend both although they are very different stylistically from cure, doppleganger, charisma, seance. kairo and everything else he has done.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Pretty much any time Lars is on camera is hilarious if you can laugh at how big of a douche bag he is but, that Metallica doc isn't that entertaining most of the time. I mean I guess it is if you just laugh at how fucking lame they are but most of the time it's really just pathetic.

The Metallica docu makes them out to be like spoiled little brats and I started to hate Metallica even more. Ulrich is the worst, total douchebag and acts like a teenager. These are grown successful millionaire men in their 40s, not some start-up band of teenagers. Embarrassing. I liked how when Ulrich's dad listened to some song from St. Anger and just said he should delete it. Dave Mustaine crying about how he still gets mocked by Metallica fans for getting fired is another highlight.

mustaine thing is amazing. imagine being 40 and yet still not getting over your high school band. i can't even process it. especially since he's got a career of his own, it's not like he ended up being a janitor.

Promotheus. If you've seen any of the trailers you've seen everything it has to offer. Marginally better than Alien: resurrection. 4/10 :cry:

and that's being generous.

I wouldn't put it anywhere near that /10

as an Alien fanboy prequel : disappoint out of 10

as a 2012 blockbuster with an Alien prequel in it: 8/10

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Take This Waltz - 8/10 - Michelle Williams broke my fucking heart, it will never be the same, despite her characters short falls, she was tuggin at my heart strings hardcore in this film. Seth Rogan was perfectly utilized in this.

the raid: redemption - the action and the camerawork are cool but basically it's the only thing there is (in the 1 hour i've spent on it), i just didn't care for it anymore and deleted the torrent.

Archived