IGNORED

pizza

Chris Moss Acid

Arugula, prosciutto, and mushroom on a thin crust pizza.

I just ate a piece of margherita and a piece of sausage and ricotta. 

As promised, pizza pics. Made these for my wife’s birthday. These are thick crust pan pizzas, so look away if that sort of thing offends you.

This is my first ever attempt at from-scratch pizza. Homemade dough with a long 20-hour proofing period at room temp. Never made dough before. Pizza sauce is a bunch of whole pealed canned tomatoes, oregano, garlic, onion, chili flakes, basil, oil and a tiny bit of butter and salt.

I planned on putting a hefty amount of fresh basil on the pizzas for toppings, but I couldn’t find any today so that got fucked.

Cooked in two 10.5 inch cast iron skillets with dry mozzarella to the dough edges so’s it drips down and basically fries around the crust. Added some spicy chicken snausage.

Didn’t come out too bad for a first attempt, I think? Fresh basil would have been nice tho tbqh.

Jjfnri2.jpg

nfTdvbt.jpg

Edited by baph

As promised, pizza pics. Made these for my wife’s birthday. These are thick crust pan pizzas, so look away if that sort of thing offends you.

This is my first ever attempt at from-scratch pizza. Homemade dough with a long 20-hour proofing period at room temp. Never made dough before. Pizza sauce is a bunch of whole pealed canned tomatoes, oregano, garlic, onion, chili flakes, basil, oil and a tiny bit of butter and salt.

I planned on putting a hefty amount of fresh basil on the pizzas for toppings, but I couldn’t find any today so that got fucked.

Cooked in two 10.5 inch cast iron skillets with dry mozzarella to the dough edges so’s it drips down and basically fries around the crust. Added some spicy chicken snausage.

Didn’t come out too bad for a first attempt, I think? Fresh basil would have been nice tho tbqh.

Jjfnri2.jpg

nfTdvbt.jpg

Phwoar nice pair

• 2 weeks later...

Reminds me of a place I used to go to called Little Steve's, in Boston, that had a giant slice (like 1/3 of an entire large pizza) for $2. That shit got me through college.

It wasn't very good pizza, but it was $2.

• 2 months later...

Domino's pizza in my city has 50 percent off online purchases till the end of the week.

Don't usually go for their pizzas but it's hard to resist.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, yekker said:

Domino's pizza in my city has 50 percent off online purchases till the end of the week.

Don't usually go for their pizzas but it's hard to resist.

same here in Cowtown lol... 

• 3 months later...