IGNORED

pizza

Chris Moss Acid

there has been no actual pizza posted. if this was meant to be the opposition thread to the burgers thread in a typical two-party state system, it is failing miserably.

literally nauseous from the last few pages of this thread

there has been no actual pizza posted. if this was meant to be the opposition thread to the burgers thread in a typical two-party state system, it is failing miserably.

literally nauseous from the last few pages of this thread

start a gravol thread mah man!

It is pretty fucked up to just outright dislike BBQ sauce of all varieties.  I really can't imagine not liking pulled pork brisket.  Surprisingly, I've never seen it offered on a pizza.  Had it piled onto some street macaroni a couple weeks ago - best $8 I ever spent.  

• 3 weeks later...

I had an authentic supreme deep dish pizza in Chicago and it put me into a walking food coma. It was amazing and worth it but my brain was malfunctioning for about an hour.

I had an authentic supreme deep dish pizza in Chicago and it put me into a walking food coma. It was amazing and worth it but my brain was malfunctioning for about an hour.

31EMHG42PlL.jpg   ?

31EMHG42PlL.jpg   ?

500.00 per slice limited to one slice

In other pizza news, supposedly this place in Tokyo has the best pizza - can @jasondonervan or other WATMM Tokyoites confirm/deny this?

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/life/2017/06/17/food/pizza-studio-tamaki-challenger-title-tokyos-best-pie/

Read that at a glance as "autistic supreme deep dish pizza" and was really hoping someone here had finally befriended Uli.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2A1qYpp4HA

I recall at a birthday I attended in grade 1 there was a peanut butter pizza ordered from Domino's... not some fancy dessert pizza, just your standard cardboard crust Domino's pizza with peanut butter subbed in for the tomato sauce.  

I recall at a birthday I attended in grade 1 there was a peanut butter pizza ordered from Domino's... not some fancy dessert pizza, just your standard cardboard crust Domino's pizza with peanut butter subbed in for the tomato sauce.

jfc

• 1 month later...

Thanks, I paid for it with my own money and ate it with my own hands and mouth. Was delish, dunno what kind of cheese but it was great. Little small town place where I'm staying, very pleased.