IGNORED

pizza

Chris Moss Acid

Thanks, I paid for it with my own money and ate it with my own hands and mouth. Was delish, dunno what kind of cheese but it was great. Little small town place where I'm staying, very pleased. 

do you usually steal it and eat it with someone else's hands and mouth? lol

• 2 months later...

I hear Boston Pizza's pretty good.

:trollface:

Sorry, not sure if that joke translates outside of Canada.

Also, the pineapple is clearly used as stuffing for that chicken in the centre of the pizza. 

flol... I typed that up earlier and didn't post it because I figured it would have been lost on him.

anchovies - a topping so grand that burping up a finished snack & enjoying those fishies twice made a cunt-ex dry heave

admittedly that burp snuck out accidently mid-snog, still, waste not want not

Edited by cwmbrancity

Can anyone recommend some good pizzerias in Boston? I’m going there late next month

Regina’s in the North End(this location only). Good standard pizza but really good.

Galleria Umberto, Pinnochio’s and Mortadella Head for thicc Sicilian style pizza.

Otto for NYC style.

There’s a lot more.

I had my weekly pizza by the slice lunch today, nothing special looking, but good... Meat pizza drizzled with hot sauce and dried chili peppers

aubergine is good ye, I'd go with some sundried tomatoes and olives too though. makes for quite a meaty pizza without the meat. most veg pizzas are a bit lacking in flavor for me.