IGNORED

post your most recent vinyl purchases

Rubin Farr

Been after this for years:

R-1479685-1222799347.gif

Sadly not the Mr. Phang cover, but I was glad enough just to find it in one of Norwich's second hand record shops, and for only £14. In ace condition as well.

Edited by Caretstik

I just bought Plaid's Spokes (2xLPs). Pretty good stuff & they will put out a new record soon!

I never got into Spokes very much. I have Rest Proof Clockwork, Double Figure and P-Brane on vinyl though, very nice!

Got the ost from Twin Peaks and Pictures at an Exhibition by Emerson Lake & Palmer on a local record market, the only chance I get of buying records somwhere that isn't the internet. Happens once a year to me :(

Just edited to say the vinyl imperfections add a lot to the Twin Peaks lp. It's like... complete with surface noise

Edited by ThatSpanishGuy

Got the ost from Twin Peaks and Pictures at an Exhibition by Emerson Lake & Palmer on a local record market, the only chance I get of buying records somwhere that isn't the internet. Happens once a year to me :(

Just edited to say the vinyl imperfections add a lot to the Twin Peaks lp. It's like... complete with surface noise

very jealous

very jealous

I'm very surprised that the cheapest one on discogs is 23€ while mine plays perfect and costed me 6€ lol. I thought it was going to be cheaper on the interwebs

very jealous

I'm very surprised that the cheapest one on discogs is 23€ while mine plays perfect and costed me 6€ lol. I thought it was going to be cheaper on the interwebs

nah, discogs can sometimes be rather expensive. same as anything really. i got an almost mint copy of We R Are Why on eBay for £14, thought i'd hit the jackpot. not seen a copy that good on discogs for less than £30

very jealous

nah, discogs can sometimes be rather expensive. same as anything really. i got an almost mint copy of We R Are Why on eBay for £14, thought i'd hit the jackpot. not seen a copy that good on discogs for less than £30

Oh wow if I got We R Are Why for 14 pounds I'd probably record a video of myself laughing and send it to the seller

can't wait to have some coppice halifax on vinyl!!

Thank you sir! I can't wait either!

On topic: my copy of the Babies In Your Body 7" arrived day before yesterday as well. So so so so so awesome.