IGNORED

Funny Pictures - The Official Thread

azatoth

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I talk to myself way to much for that to happen.

this.

I'm like my own self narrator. But then when i don't talk to someone for a day or so i do get kinda like "Woah my voice sounds weird when i talk" or i talk to other people and then talk to myself as part of that conversation and there's like "wat?" and I'm all "Oh nothing just thinking out loud I'm silly" and they're all "this bitch is nuts" and that is that.

When you don't talk to yourself (let alone anyone else) for three days straight. That's when your first moments of speaking gets difficult.

Many examples of these types of things. Like when i'm sleepy and posting here. Syntax errors abound.

Remember that one House episode that didn't stick to the exact same formula as every other House episode? OH WAIT IT DOESN'T EXIST

Remember that one House episode that didn't stick to the exact same formula as every other House episode? OH WAIT IT DOESN'T EXIST

And yet people still keep tuning in. Same with the countless iterations of CSI. Why are people watching these shows? Are they so stuck in their routines that even their spare-time entertainment needs to follow a certain formula for them to feel safe? :facepalm:

I'm sure there's truth in that, but I also think a significant number of people just tune in to see Hugh Laurie act like an asshole. Which has its charms.

Also, they're sucked in by the gravitational pull of Olivia Wilde's jaw.

And yet people still keep tuning in. Same with the countless iterations of CSI. Why are people watching these shows? Are they so stuck in their routines that even their spare-time entertainment needs to follow a certain formula for them to feel safe? :facepalm:

Wow you're both right. Because if you look real closesly at people. What they really like is change, and not the same thing over and over :whistling:

the first couple of seasons of house weren't so formulaic

anyway i still tune in to watch hugh laurie be a fuckin boss and troll people

edit: also, olivia wilde

I've been watching House a lot lately. It's alright, mainly due to the characters and the writing. Maybe it doesn't deserve the enormously high viewer counts, but it ain't bad. It is formulaic, of course, as in the first three diagnoses are always wrong and then he brakes the case five minutes before the end of the episode, but it's nowhere near as brain numbing and retarded as CSI, so that's not really a comparison it deserves. Also I can see why xxx made that thread about Olivia Wilde now, she's kinda nice to look at, nicer than I stated in that thread. But the actual hottie on the show is Lisa Edelstein, for sure.

Wow you're both right. Because if you look real closesly at people. What they really like is change, and not the same thing over and over :whistling:

5d90406d-3d9f-42a3-b146-cc57d95cdf29.jpg

Archived