IGNORED

Funny Pictures - The Official Thread

azatoth

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a fucker dog just like that for a while... he came in off the street. He was actually such a shit, went missing 10 times throughout the year, and would always come crawling back somewhere between a day and a week later. I bet he had maybe a hundred different families looking after him on the sly. So disloyal.

4paXl.jpg

Used to make that same stupid psychotic smile, you knew it wasn't a genuine smile.

Gave him to an unfortunate unsuspecting family in the end.

Guest EleminoP

I tried so hard not to laugh but "It's an elaborate ruse!" pushed me over the edge.

flol

You just pushed the Sidral Mundet Apple Soda out of my mouth.

I had a fucker dog just like that for a while... he came in off the street. He was actually such a shit, went missing 10 times throughout the year, and would always come crawling back somewhere between a day and a week later. I bet he had maybe a hundred different families looking after him on the sly. So disloyal.

4paXl.jpg

Used to make that same stupid psychotic smile, you knew it wasn't a genuine smile.

Grinning because he just took a steaming shit in some blind spot around the house you're guaranteed to step in.

4paXl.jpg

Grinning because he just took a steaming shit in some blind spot around the house you're guaranteed to step in.

no doubt my friend

Archived