Considering how AMAZING the engineers, penisvaginasnakes, zombieogrescientist and the octopus turned out I'm super excited to hear these news. I bet it will be brilliant. Fuck dragons man.

Did mr Scott suffer some sort of brain trauma in recent years?

Edited by Gocab

One prisoner who died shortly after seeing it called it a dragon once.

Never heard any military or official sources in any of the films call it a dragon.

Dragon.

Dragon.

God damn this next movie better not be as much as a clusterfuck as prometheus otherwise im gonna take my replica pulse rifle and storm Ridley Towers.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Yep, the xenomorph has been called a dragon. That's what BRILLIANT Scott is on about. I think.

Really?

One prisoner who died shortly after seeing it called it a dragon once.

alien3-033.jpg

It was a dragon!

Considering how AMAZING the engineers, penisvaginasnakes, zombieogrescientist and the octopus turned out I'm super excited to hear these news. I bet it will be brilliant. Fuck dragons man.

yeah, it's called being rich and having no one to call you out on your bullshit

george lucas suffers from the same condition.

yeah, it's called being rich and having no one to call you out on your bullshit

george lucas suffers from the same condition.

I think you hit the nail on the head there

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's very ham fisted of the makers to put that scene at the start. Thrown straight into the world of never before seen creatures in a film which should be about setting up familiarities. Can't believe Ridley signed off on that opening scene, dang. You're meant to be enticing viewers back into the Alien world with familiar recognisable visuals, not new ones of this white thing from Star Trek 7 and then try to work backwards into genetics?!

'scuse me, i'm just reminicing on the missed opportunities of Prometheus. Holla.

Edited by Schlitze

• 5 months later...

they're integrating into our society, now if only they can stop from melting their dance partner with their drool there'll be little face huggers bursting out in no time, aww..

daily_picdump_1872_640_60.jpg

It's very ham fisted of the makers to put that scene at the start. Thrown straight into the world of never before seen creatures in a film which should be about setting up familiarities. Can't believe Ridley signed off on that opening scene, dang. You're meant to be enticing viewers back into the Alien world with familiar recognisable visuals, not new ones of this white thing from Star Trek 7 and then try to work backwards into genetics?!

'scuse me, i'm just reminicing on the missed opportunities of Prometheus. Holla.

Scott specifically was not trying to entice viewers back into the Alien world. He was trying to explore another aspect of that universe and made it pretty clear in all the lead up marketing that he was making a very different movie than Alien. Ham-fisted scene though? Yeah, fucking definitely. Lots of shit in the movie is just too in-your-face with what they're trying to show, and then everything else is fucking cryptic/entirely unexplainable. It was such a weird mix.

Still enjoy the movie every time I watch it though.

was looking through a wallpaper site and came across this gem

102889.jpg

SONTAR HA

293.reznor.trent.021709.jpg

GtQy8No.gif

bumping for great lols

My favorite watmm 'shop of all time

(Although admittedly I missed out on Bull Wallet and some other classics)