Nah, it's just Prometheus being a very stupid film.

"Ridley, if people don't enjoy this stupid shit we'll just blame them for being irrational."

"Brilliant!"

Edited by Alcofribas

i bet if clockwork orange or Odyseey 2001 came out today it would be also ripped apart like prometheus.

also i wonder what kind of movies you guys watch if you didnt like the new prom ?

i prefer works or genius ...like clockwork orange and 2001

Fucking Prometheus was a fucking complete pile of fucked horseshit with the fucking most fucktarded characters fuckely doing completely fucktarded things.

Fuck. You. Prometheus.

But it's an Alien-spin off that's about the origin of mankind. That's a pretty fucking big subject to tackle - and especially in a horror movie or whatever you wanna call it. I'd go as far as to say that it's a suicide mission to bring up that subject in a movie. But hey, Mission to Mars did a better job at explaining what was up then this piece of shit did.

The only thing that has something going for it in Prometheus is the aesthetics. Prometheus is pleasing to look at - apart from the golf cars. The room they enter with the huge head is fucking badass. I want to listen to techno in that room. But the terrible music, story, stupid and meaningless plot twists, acting, the characters motivations and so on did such a good job at distracting me from the only good thing about the movie.

for all the Prometheus haters out there, check out this great sci fi movies !

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0758730/?ref_=tt_rec_tt

or

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1564585/?ref_=tt_rec_tt

Oh man, I remember when Skyline came out. Everyone was completely up in arms over the fact that the special effects were made by two guys or something. It looked like it too.

"Ridley, if people don't enjoy this stupid shit we'll just blame them for being irrational."

"Brilliant!"

I like those guys occasionally, but their schtick there is pretty ironic, as their dumb persona is actually pretty accurate given the stupidity of the points that they bring up.

Independence Day 2 will be better than Prometheus.

Oh shit I forgot that was on the horizon.

Not sure when my next "dead cert" cinema trip is going to be.

but now alien ships operate on windows 10 with specially designed protection by kaspersky and bitdefender.

mothership has windows 11.beta; apparently, there's no need for additional/dedicated protections. shall se...

your move, jeff goldblum!

my guess from those photos is that it the movie will be about the Engineers dealing with a termite-humanoid infestation, and will lay the groundwork for the origins of the Orkin Man.

photo.jpg

p.s

this explains why Hudon asks "Is this going to be a stand-up fight, sir, or another bug hunt?" in Aliens, btw.

p.p.s

more evidence:

02-termite-mound.jpg.650x0_q70_crop-smar

Edited by thanks robert moses

^ hey this pic, surprisingly, doesn't look as hilarious as the early PR pics from Prometheus.

There is hope.

Edited by Guest

fletcher, on 27 May 2016 - 05:16 AM, said:

omg, strong independent female lead cast in an Alien movie! She looks a bit sweaty and is wearing a vest, she will fit right in.

Uh, I think that's just a tank top? + boobs + shadow

fletcher, on 27 May 2016 - 05:16 AM, said:

omg, strong independent female lead cast in an Alien movie! She looks a bit sweaty and is wearing a vest, she will fit right in.

Uh, I think that's just a tank top? + boobs + shadow

You must need a vagina to survive a xenomorph attack, the penises always die. Robots don't have a penis, hence they survive, usually.