Isn't Ridley Scott virtually dead at this point? Surely he won't be directing all of them considering the time it's taken for a sequel. The last one will probably be two parts too.

Also the first one ended with abortion woman and Fassbender's severed head cruising off to the engineer planet right? Is it going to be them running into a cast of wacky sidekicks for another three films? Or will they do the old Alien 2 rescued in space thing? Hopefully she dies in the next one and the following two films are just Fassbenders severed head rolling around the cargo bay of a spaceship.

BRILLIANT.

what a dumb 'journalist' that guy is, should be obvious what he means. It's 'Alien' in that it's in the Alien universe, continuing to explain the genesis of the xenomorph, but it's not an Alien movie in that it won't have any of the xenos we all know and love in it.

• 3 months later...

So this film is not about spacesuits, there are only two different spacesuits in it.

Good to know.

This will be the best prequel sequel prequel trilogy ever.

Edited by Gocab

• 5 weeks later...

ugh. if the characters are all as stupid as the ones in Prometheus i'll skip it because it'll just fill me with rage. dumbest scientists in the galaxy. terrible characters. morans!

ugh. if the characters are all as stupid as the ones in Prometheus i'll skip it because it'll just fill me with rage. dumbest scientists in the galaxy. terrible characters. morans!

When will they stop sending ships out where everyone gets killed and no one ever returns??

Well, I'd send my stupid scientists on missions in space to not ever return if they were of the Prometheus sort. I wouldn't make a movie of it, though...