IGNORED

David Lynch - Crazy Clown Time

Redruth

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ya i think its like tapping into that fabric of awkwardness where its like david lynch is the weird guy who makes music and then he coppies crispin glovers thing by calling it crazy clown time which makes ppl think wow why is he doing weird music about clowns just like crispin glover the other weird guy did, and its like this weird totally david lynchey experience where it seems like its totaolly not something david lynch would do because hes so original but this is the NEXT LEVEL of david lyncheyness......... thats what i think

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

well whatever it i reference too - its an awful title. for what is probably an awful listen

Guest Lucy Faringold

Title rules. Most of his past musical projects have had some amazing moments so I'm sure this will be worth a listen.

I like most of his movies and his tracks with guitar that have that smoky nighttime vibe. I think he's somewhat retarded or "special" though. When I watch an interview with him it's so awkward and I end up feeling kind of embarrassed for him. Weirdness.

• 3 weeks later...

listening to the track that have come out so far.

i dislike the original good day today

but the underworld remix somehow makes it work

'i know' i really like

jon hopkins remix i like even more

so now i'm confused for this album

• 4 weeks later...

the backing sounds like twin peaks right? theme.

hahahah brilliant

it was crazy clown time

it was crazy clown time

it was crazy clown time

Woah that was nuts...... I really liked it though for some reason, but no logical part of my brain can quite figure out why !

Yeah me too though I don't have any intentions of getting this album.

i cringed at the voice first, but i guess he tries to get that whole psychopathic clown dude thing going on

the music is ok, a bit typical lynch tho

i'm not really blown away, but i don't hate it either

Archived