IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

*set up an impromptu delivery shift and immediately got an order from Shell gas station.  Now i can be paid $15 to go get ice cream! FWS!

Edited by Zephyr_Nova
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Big Brain 1

just tried to make an appointment for an oil + filter change right after the employee on the phone kicked off with "thanks for calling X-company, no appointments necessary" :doge:

• Haha 1

finally got a new phone sorted. slightly better model except it's 2nd hand from an amazon seller and not in the best condition.

i tried playing the aphex twin collapse video on full volume/brightness to test it out. on this display, i get a camera zooming down a street in london, all smooth and crystal-clear with no issue at all.

what the fuck is wrong with this phone

The gas station air pump that costs $1.50 per pump turned on after I had put in just $1, but in the time it took me to process that fact I had alreadsy put in another quarter.  So I needlessly spent a quarter that I would otherwise still have to this very moment.  Life is such garbage.

I need to use iMovie on my computer but I can't cus I need to update the app via App-store.

Of course I have Forgot my Apple-ID password..
They say it is gonna take many days to ensure that I can get a new password sent. 
You want customer support? Sure.. Log in With your Apple-ID and we help you. 

Fuk Apple 

1 hour ago, toaoaoad said:

FWP:  When stores insidiously raise prices by putting stuff "on sale" for the price you've already been paying for them. (This just happened this week with like 3 products at my regular grocery store :facepalm:)

Prices go up, wages stay the same.

Was it Fairways?  Anytime they put something "on sale" the normal price underneath the sale sign is the same.  They've done that for at least a couple decades, so i guess it works.

On 3/15/2022 at 2:48 AM, Zephyr_Nova said:

Milkshake would be good.

omfg I went to the drive-thru last night for one of these.  Was told to wait, no prob.  Finally takes my order maybe 10 min later, and regrets to tell me the shake machine is broken (lol the memes are right I guess), so the point of my trip is abandoned.  I order nothing.  Then I have to awkwardly wait for the next three vehicles in front of me to finish up before I can make my escape.

• Burger 1

trying to apply for a union apprenticeship but cannot find even a remotely recent version of my resume. positive i re-did the thing maybe a year or two ago, but the only versions I can find are old email attachments from ancient times searching for internships (back in like 2012-13). HIGHLY ANNOYING. I've been at my current job for so long I can't even remember my start/end dates at the employers before that, let alone the names and numbers of old bosses. this is particularly brutal bc I'm actually a well-qualified candidate for this apprenticeship (that is, it's pretty closely related to what I studied in college), but after having most of my main hard drive corrupted / wiped out ~1 year ago I haven't really had a need to think about my resume... and now I need it ASAP. serves me right for assuming it was on my google drive or dropbox. in a very modern way I have become the "old man yells at cloud" meme

i spent like 90 minutes in audacity recording myself reading all of ilqx' posts in the Russia-Ukraine thread in my best alex jones/cwc high-pitched voice for a mega-meme smörgåsbord, until i went back and saw he'd finally been banned/muted. so i guess we're all winners.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Burger 2
  • Farnsworth 1

Got a date lined up for the first time in forever tomorrow night, and today a blackhead appeared right in the centre of my upper lip.  WTF.  Never had one on my lip before.  Tried squeezing but the fucker won't budge.  I'll just tell her it's an STD - women love STDs...

Edited by Zephyr_Nova
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Burger 1

9 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

I'll just tell her it's an STD - women love STDs...

you should totally start with a penis joke right off the bat. "Hi you may notice a weird black spot on my face, but I promise my penis still works!"

unless of course it doesn't work. then it's game over maaaaannn

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Got a date lined up for the first time in forever tomorrow night, and today a blackhead appeared right in the centre of my upper lip.  WTF.  Never had one on my lip before.  Tried squeezing but the fucker won't budge.  I'll just tell her it's an STD - women love STDs...

Tea tree oil mate. When I was living in Australia my house mate had a bottle of local pure tea tree oil, it was like antiseptic and make your eyes water. I believe it vaporised spots with ease. Fair dinkum.

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1

Struggling to keep myself from panic-buying small bulk amounts of electrolytic capacitors on mouser. I mean... there's no way these prices are gonna go down again anytime soon, right?

• Like 1

If I watch one oblivion npc video on youtube, then I have to watch at least twenty more before I am satiated for the moment.  But this has been going on for so long, it almost seems like there's an infinite amount of oblivion npc videos on youtube.

Sometimes I dream of being unemployed so I can focus on creativity. But that would also mean bye-bye income.

Life is bullshit sometimes innit.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ambermonke said:

Sometimes I dream of being unemployed so I can focus on creativity. But that would also mean bye-bye income.

Life is bullshit sometimes innit.

i'm unemployed and i can't focus on creativity because of the problems i have due to my low income (unemployment benefits) and precariousness  :cisfor:

• Sad 1
  • Big Brain 1

VST plugins sounding different on different sample rates. And I don't mean just crunchier on lower sample rates but total arse when switching to a higher frequency with some significant distortion. ffs

• Like 1