IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Grandfather died. Going to get real drunk.

Sorry man, I know it's shitty.

Both of my grandmothers died this year, a few months apart. Still trying to deal with it, as I was closer to one of them than my parents in some ways. All of my grandparents have passed on now.

This is going to sound cliche, but putting more energy into music has been the only thing helping.

My condolences Braintree. My grandma died a year ago, twasn't nice, I lost a tear or two and got really drunk with my cousins

My neighbour's music taste is really shitty. It's kind of a weird living situation with three flats on each floor but with a shared kitchen on every floor. So when I meet him in the kitchen he's a nice guy but he drives me nuts with his Nu-Metal shit. Especially when I have to get up at 6 he starts blasting it at 2am and when I can sleep late he starts blasting it at 6am as if he knows my schedule and plans his listening accordingly. Instead of talking openly about the problem I decided to steal his salami but I got salmonellae

My neighbour's music taste is really shitty.

Nu-Metal shit

???

what's your question, son

numetal is great for 13 year olds. I'm not saying that sarcastically, it really is. but this bloke is like 35 and ONLY listens to this shit and nothing else. and I don't even give a shit if it isn't at times I sleep

My bank made a stupid new rule that they will charge me everytime i use my debit card with my savings account. I didn't know that for the last 2 months and racked up a hundred dollar service charges both times. I went to the bank and got one waived but still out hundred bucks or so ...

Edit i imagine there are many more like me getting fucked over

Edited by yek

Finished up year twelve recently and dunno what the fuck I want to do with the next few years of my life. Also haven't gotten my license yet for literally no reason. weird mood today.

but if anyone has good book rec's hmu.

Edited by MadellisTheSixth

3rd cross country flight in 4 months for a wedding. Im going to miss my dog for 3 days. I’m done with this.

Watched that “why everything will collapse” video on YouTube and now have another layer of doom and gloom on top of so many other layers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the condolences, fellas. The past couple days have been pretty rough. Hearing that we took back the house today put a bit of a silver lining on it, though.

This is again a kind of problem that might be more of a success..

I was on a flight early this morning and there was breakfast being served and the flight attendant asked what I wanted to drink. I said just water. And she was a bit confused and asked me is that what I just want. And I was like yeah, yeah, just water. And then a lot of time went by and they were passing the water bottles back and forth and my water wasn't coming. Then she came back to check that she had heard me right and wrote something down. Also she asked am I sure I don't want anything else like orange juice. I was thinking how fucking hard is it to get a glass of water.

Finally she gave me a glass of clear liquid with some ice. And I was thinking "finally!" and took a sip. It was vodka.

So I had vodka with my breakfast. Could have been worse.

Fun fact: The word vodka is the diminutive form of the Russian word voda (=water). So vodka literally means a small water.