IGNORED

VHS Head - Midnight Section

oscillik

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. This is great news. I can't believe there would be new stuff so quickly. The album always felt like 'years of work' whenever I listened to it.

Gonna be buying this straight away!

I just did a little dance when I saw this thread. Great news, and perfect timing too - I've been listening to Trademark Ribbons a lot these past few days and kept thinking,

it's time for a new release - and here it is! He seems to have a bit of a thing for autumn like myself. All his releases have been September-releases so far, which I think

is the most fitting month for his tunes anyway. I remember my birthday last year when I played TROG while taking my first ride on my new bicycle, immediately crashing it and

destroying part of the front wheel. It was great.

Is there any way to pre-order a physical release yet? I'm interested in the CD version, given that there will be one. I guess it's a bit optimistic to assume it would arrive on time

for my birthday on the 15th, or do skam post their stuff so they arrive on the day of release? But I'm in Germany anyway, so it'd be a close call.

Also lol:

gj2t3.png

I just did a little dance when I saw this thread. Great news, and perfect timing too - I've been listening to Trademark Ribbons a lot these past few days and kept thinking,

it's time for a new release - and here it is! He seems to have a bit of a thing for autumn like myself. All his releases have been September-releases so far, which I think

is the most fitting month for his tunes anyway. I remember my birthday last year when I played TROG while taking my first ride on my new bicycle, immediately crashing it and

destroying part of the front wheel. It was great.

Is there any way to pre-order a physical release yet? I'm interested in the CD version, given that there will be one. I guess it's a bit optimistic to assume it would arrive on time

for my birthday on the 15th, or do skam post their stuff so they arrive on the day of release? But I'm in Germany anyway, so it'd be a close call.

Also lol:

gj2t3.png

What's so funny? Those are all valid opinions.

Trademark Ribbons of Gold was my favourite last year's album. I was a little worried that we wouldn't see any other VHS head release because no-one heard of it appart from here, but seems we are getting a new one. Great news!

Archived