IGNORED

Scintilli - Reactions

Guest ruiagnelo

damn! you're good at convincing me this is actually a lot better than i first thought/heard!!!!!!!

:facepalm:

what i meant was, (in a more robotic, souless, 'cool' way of course,.. that you might better understand, oscillik) is that vamous has a good way of describing some of the tracks and 'things' about this album. i totally get what he's saying, and something went *ding* in my mind when i read the things he said...

actually that's not very robotic and souless at all is it. that's pretty human and honest, like i usually am. :)

fuck you, anyway... dunno why i'm bothering to explain myself to you...

pfft.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you like the faceplam-thingy eh?

yeah he's a bit of a wanker like that, panz0r. you'll get used to it, don't worry... ;)

when someone changes their opinion on an album as fleetingly as sirch has done in this thread, yes.

lol. i'd heard it once. i'm still unsure about it. it will take time, like i've said already. there's parts i love and parts i'm dissapointed with. overall, tho, i'm pleased it's finally been released, whether it is the Scintilli it was originally supposed to be or not, i'm pleased to have some new Plaid tracks to listen to this Autumn, anyway. and i'm sure a lot more will be revealed as time goes by.

i still hear new things in Bytes when i listen to it after all these years, that i hadn't noticed before!! and it's the same with most Plaid albums. and i'm sure i'll change my mind a few more times as the days/weeks/months go by. sorry!! Lol

yeah he's a bit of a wanker like that, panz0r. you'll get used to it, don't worry... ;)

when someone changes their opinion on an album as fleetingly as sirch has done in this thread, yes.

lol. i'd heard it once. i'm still unsure about it. it will take time, like i've said already. there's parts i love and parts i'm dissapointed with. overall, tho, i'm pleased it's finally been released, whether it is the Scintilli it was originally supposed to be or not, i'm pleased to have some new Plaid tracks to listen to this Autumn, anyway. and i'm sure a lot more will be revealed as time goes by.

i still hear new things in Bytes when i listen to it after all these years, that i hadn't noticed before!! and it's the same with most Plaid albums. and i'm sure i'll change my mind a few more times as the days/weeks/months go by. sorry!! Lol

oh so you hear new things in Bytes, but no new things in autechre releases?

you're just trollin now.

oh so you hear new things in Bytes, but no new things in autechre releases?

you're just trollin now.

:facepalm:

gonna listen to it again soon... will only my second time all the way through.

probably back later to 'derp :derp: derp' all about it...

Peace 'n Pizza

:music:

I've yet to listen start to finish, but the early vibes I'm getting are very Orbital.

Not that that's a problem, I love Orbital.

i got the Orbital feel as well. Glad to hear someone else felt the same way. I think it has a lot to do with the vocals.

Guest ruiagnelo

probably back later to 'derp :derp: derp' all about it...

no need for it, please. k thanks

aahaha joking. i will be here to read your words mate.... while listening to Scintilli :sup:

You lad should get married.

i accept! :flower:

i already asked oscillik but he said no not this year... and i can't wait, so... yeah i'd be up for that! you can be my bitch.

I like Plaid, I have herpy-derpy-derpies.

fixt. sssssssssssssha-ting! :emotawesomepm9:

Ok so it seems bleep have come to their senses and let me download this. Looking forward to hearing it as from the opinions present in this thread it could be either complete utter shit or OMG THE BEST ALBUM EVER MADE!!!!

I dig this album. Some people feel "its TOO plaid sounding" OR "not enough of the old school plaid sound" so you cant please anyone these days.

I do wish the songs were closer to 5 mins (a few are) especially Eye Robot! - I hope the next album doesn't take too long (2 years maybe) and I look forward in seeing them Live again this Fall. (will be my 5th time!)

I also wanna hear the japanese bonus track asap!

I like Plaid, I have herpy-derpy-derpies.

fixt. sssssssssssssha-ting! :emotawesomepm9:

Ye sorry, you should get yourself checked for it sirch.

lol. wut. nooooooooo, that was you talking there, eh. you promiscuous little shit, you.

Ok so it seems bleep have come to their senses and let me download this. Looking forward to hearing it as from the opinions present in this thread it could be either complete utter shit or OMG THE BEST ALBUM EVER MADE!!!!

Or it could be BOTH... from one listen to the next!

good tracks good album. short or not, they bring new things to me in which i can find a lot of great moments.

not good enough as the old albums? what about them, theyre always there for me to return and play again, right? ;)

and i think this album is a grower, i will definitely form solid bonds with craft nine, sömnl, founded and upgrade..

at last?? hmm, what about it? how is that track so special? :S

edit: and yeah, eye robot should definitely be longer!!! even when they played it live it had "more" on it!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdnmgDUaJmk

I do wish the songs were closer to 5 mins (a few are) especially Eye Robot! - I hope the next album doesn't take too long (2 years maybe) and I look forward in seeing them Live again this Fall. (will be my 5th time!)

I also wanna hear the japanese bonus track asap!

yeah... also looking forward to reading/seeing some interviews with them talking about it... that might shed some light on the whole thing, - the shortness, guitars, sounds, artwork, muda-na-mono, etc. - at least a bit more............

should be interesting.

Or it could be BOTH... from one listen to the next!

check out the ae fans up in the plaid forum.... (!!!!!!!!!!!!)

carry on...

good tracks good album. short or not, they bring new things to me in which i can find a lot of great moments.

not good enough as the old albums? what about them, theyre always there for me to return and play again, right? ;)

and i think this album is a grower, i will definitely form solid bonds with craft nine, sömnl, founded and upgrade..

at last?? hmm, what about it? how is that track so special? :S

edit: and yeah, eye robot should definitely be longer!!! even when they played it live it had "more" on it!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdnmgDUaJmk

i was a bit dissapointed by Craft Nine. again, it ended way too quickly for me :((((((( *sad*

really liking 'sömnl' and 'upgarde', tho. yep.

not sure what everyone's loving so much about 'at last', either...????????

i was a bit dissapointed by Craft Nine. again, it ended way too quickly for me :((((((( *sad*

craft nine is good, it's good , believe me ;) it is a warm "tak" among all these crisp sounds!

ah you say it ends too quickly?? hmm, maybe yes maybe no. i find it very ok.

craft nine is good, it's good , believe me ;) it is a warm "tak" among all these crisp sounds!

ah you say it ends too quickly?? hmm, maybe yes maybe no. i find it very ok.

yeah i really like the track, i just think it ends too soon.

and i don't really want to keep on saying 'this end too soon', 'that ends too soon', but it's true, they do. it's a shame. but oh well...

Archived