IGNORED

Skrillex - Discuss, Debate, Praise, Hate

YEK

Every time an under ripe avocado ruins a cobb salad a fairy somewhere falls down dead :'(

This guy is a philosopher.

Surrounded by strange aliens ....hope you are too!

This guy is an idiot.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.usatoday....mmys/51851052/1

EDM is having its moment, says electronica pioneer Moby, who broke through to mainstream audiences in 1999 with album Play, which sold 3 million copies.

"For pop stars, their main currency is youth and the record label. For rock stars, their currency is songwriting and their ability to play live," Moby says. "Electronic music artists are only as good as the last record they played, and their ability to play other people's records. Luckily, there are a lot of good records out there."

LOL the united states is so fucked :trashbear:

At first Iw as all "LOL WTF?" but then I was like "oh Moby".

EDM is having its moment, says electronica pioneer Moby, who broke through to mainstream audiences in 1999 with album Play, which sold 3 million copies.

"For pop stars, their main currency is youth and the record label. For rock stars, their currency is songwriting and their ability to play live," Moby says. "Electronic music artists are only as good as the last record they played, and their ability to play other people's records. Luckily, there are a lot of good records out there."

:facepalm:

Why?

Reading this thread makes me do a few things:

Laugh uncontrollably

Get mad

Think about Otto Von Schirach and Skrillex getting in a fight and then having Otto win by peeing on him and me enjoying every second of it as the samples make up the next LP of Otto's. The fight would take place while Earjuice Synthesis plays and he would substitute with his actual voice "gargle my urine" while pissing all over Sonny.

Love you, WATMM.

Why?

d'oh! I meant the article was: :facepalm: as I am now

For the last year or so, I've been convinced that Skrillex was just an elaborate prank by Corey Feldman.

My housemate just knocked on my door to see if I was OK - I was literally crying with laughter at your post!

Archived