IGNORED

Skrillex - Discuss, Debate, Praise, Hate

YEK

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

flol

Is that Grammy thing for realsies? That tears it.

GRAMMYS ARE FOR THE MAJOR PRODUCER CIRCLEJERK. THEY ARE WORTH NOTHING. THEY ARE A CONTEST IN WHO HAS DONE THE BEST JOB PEDDLING SHIT IN THE LAST YEAR.

I knew this to be true when Taylor Swift was given a Grammy for her shitty diary.

The Grammy's became a joke when Aphex Twin didn't win everything that one year he released an album. I think it was 2001, it's been awhile and I didn't even listen to him back then because I was 8.

Is this for real, and did they make these for other grammy 'artists' besides our fearless homoerotic purple drank spacejunk magnet?

Because they know Skrillex will draw in the kids too indie for Katy Perry or Coldplay, but not indie enough to know that the grammys are poop.

^ lols

Is this for real, and did they make these for other grammy 'artists' besides our fearless homoerotic purple drank spacejunk magnet?

Because they know Skrillex will draw in the kids too indie for Katy Perry or Coldplay, but not indie enough to know that the grammys are poop.

Statement is valid but doesn't quench the intrigue of my original question!

oh no wait justin maller only did that skrillex one.. guy's a piece of shit, though the artgroup he made has brought some pretty cool stuff.

In the future drops will evolve to the point where most consist of stopping the song mid-performance & doing an interpretive dance on stage that resembles a diarrhoea-induced orgasm, while a monkey drives around you in a little car throwing bananas into the audience.

Archived