IGNORED

Steinvord - Steinvord

Redruth

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice drukqs poster there

no love for the untilted one above it? or the quaristice one above that?

2009-08-23%252015.54.22.jpg

they're all nice and all but are now overshadowed by that doom poster :wang:

I think I already laughed at vinyl in this thread... shortly before requesting turntable info so I could play some vinyl.

Now vinyl laughs at me, the sound of its toxic outgassing approximating the blowing of a raspberry.

:cries:

anyone knows how many years it would take for rephlex to update their shite?

it's cool that's its underground and stuff, but in 2012 plz just put it digitally available

i just wanna listen to this album :facepalm:

By Rephlex's standards of time, it must still be 1995 or something, so i wouldn't expect a digital release or a website update..

they encourage the sharing of really shitty rips.

i'm a little bit disappointed this track - http://www.myspace.c...titled-36582500 Wasn't on the vinyl

it probably gets the closest for me of evoking true Aphex vibes, plus not many people if any have successfully channeled Drukqs style music in this way before

Has there been anything else on that myspace that's been since removed?

Luckily the audio does not seem to have suffered so I suppose I can't complain too much!

Well a little dust you can always clean, but it looks warped all to hell. I've send stuff back that looks like that.

Yeah, the dust was nothing a little Gruv Glide couldn't fix, but I'm superbummed about the warping. :dry: But honestly it would be such a huge pain to repackage, send back, and wait for a replacement (all the while being sans-music), so lucky for them, I am more inclined to just keep it. That being said, if it sounded bad, I'd send it back no question.

If that shit is out of stock 6 days after its release, whos to say you're ever gonna get a replacement?

Luckily the audio does not seem to have suffered so I suppose I can't complain too much!

Well a little dust you can always clean, but it looks warped all to hell. I've send stuff back that looks like that.

Yeah, the dust was nothing a little Gruv Glide couldn't fix, but I'm superbummed about the warping. :dry: But honestly it would be such a huge pain to repackage, send back, and wait for a replacement (all the while being sans-music), so lucky for them, I am more inclined to just keep it. That being said, if it sounded bad, I'd send it back no question.

If that shit is out of stock 6 days after its release, whos to say you're ever gonna get a replacement?

It came from Boomkat and they still have them. Mine probably sent out today. I requested a non-warped one.

Archived