the ultimate showdown  

56 members have voted

1. 1. mcdonalds vs burger king

• mcdonalds
    • bk (THERE IS NO THIRD CHOISE!!!!!)

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Between the 2, it'd have to be BK though i dont really eat at either often. I say BK because I actually feel full after eating it. I order a XL Bacon double Cheese burger and it fills me right up.

Once was stuck in an Airport for 8 hours because I had missed a connection. Airline was nice enough to give me 20 euros in Vouchers for the food court. Only food I could really get was 20 euros of BK, I feasted and felt like a right fat fuck afterwards.

We have this small chain in brighton called Grubbs which is easily the best Burgers I've had in the UK. Best I had in the states was some small diner place in Detroit which did a double quarter pounder with cheese and a large coffee for $5.75. Awesome.

Maccers tastes super bland and plasticy. No substance just sugar. Shakes used to be ok till I heard they're mostly lard, apparently why they're called "shakes" not milkshakes

Uh, mcdonalds because they have powerade I guess. I only really care for the breakfast menu at either places. For burgers there are too many good alternatives in my area.

I vote:

whataburger_logo.800w_600h.jpg

I was going to post that vid if you hadn't :emotawesomepm9:

I like Wendy's over both, though McDonalds kills with its coffee and dollar menu options. BKs seem less common in Texas, and their dollar menu (honestly, this is major factor with these places, when I do actually eat it) was an epic fail.

bk should go back to this

1z3z7sh.jpg[spoiler/]

I was huge BK fan as a kid: they used mustard, the pickles weren't weird like the ones at McDonalds, I preferred the fake smokey taste over the, uh, whatever the fuck makes McDonalds burgers taste unique, and my annoying sister liked McDonalds so I naturally hated it. But above all else...

AB_00_BKTMNTNew.jpg

But since my dad was in the USAF, we were effectively stuck with that as the only fast food option for years overseas (when were too lazy to go off-base), so I grew tired of it. I became a Wendy's fan in college, mostly because of the proximity (I literally lived in a massive dorm with one on the building) and the free coffee they used to serve.

wimpy-logo.jpg

Way back in the day my dad would say this was the most absurdly bad fast food chain he's ever been to. Until I saw one for myself, I had to take his word, it sounded too crappy to be true.

BK. The fries are vegan while McDonalds' aren't even vegetarian (coated in meat before they're shipped). Also, BK has onion rings and a veggie whopper (I think).

McDonalds has a killer breakfast though. Egg and Cheese Bagel along with their hashbrowns. So good.

Burger King is da King ! I mean... you can choose two extras for free (at least here in Germany) so I make sure every burger has extra sauce, because I fucking love sauce. And I adore the Chilly Cheese Burger, my mouth gets watery when I only think about it. I eat it so often I am afraid I will get BSE soon or something.

I'm amazed how many of y'all go to these places. Not saying I don't enjoy unhealthy fast food, but five guys is the cutoff for me but I am a recovering Subway addict. Used to eat at the Subway where Jared "lost all his weight" actually.

Archived