IGNORED

Lego Feet with Bonus Tracks

Guest NDDrake

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wtf! I didn't see it earlier! fucking site was playing up. i haven't bought direct from the Skam shop for a while,

but it's never been that weird to navigate before. it never asked me to keep reloading pages! piece of shit.

anyway i've gone and ordered it already, from Bleep... so, oh well...!! no new Skam stickers for me.

but i did save about a quid with Bleep. whoopee-doo. at least it'll (probably) get here a lot quicker.

ps. I went right through to checkout on the skam site... didn't see Paypal at all. thought, fuck it... Bleep.

This is great.

Really great!

jazz2.jpg

But seriously, never heard the original lego feet tracks before, so to me this is like an entire new early-autechre album landing just before Christmas. And there are some great sequences in here, the sheer variety included is quite staggering really considering how old the material is.

Years ahead of their time, even before they begun making stuff as autechre.

Will probably take a few more plays to fully sink in, but this will most definitely sneak into my top 10 of the year (is it an album...??)

Guest Xenblake

It sounds alright. Alot of the time the groove seems to stop abruptly just as it's found its flow.

I know Autechre do this quite often, especially live, but it still annoys me somewhat.

got my CD today. pretty damn quick considering i only ordered it like 2 nights ago! Thankyou, Bleep!

sounds fucking nice, but it's so obviously the Tuss, you guys!! you can even see Brian & Karen in the inside of the CD, guys!

The Aphex Twins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck yeah! Tuss Rulez.

It sounds alright. Alot of the time the groove seems to stop abruptly just as it's found its flow.

I know Autechre do this quite often, especially live, but it still annoys me somewhat.

Put together some extended mixes!

Archived