IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

Kroll show season 1 was really good. saw him do stand up a few times and didnt really rate him but his show is really good. not seen season 2 yet.

I just downloaded season 1 of Farscape. A few eps in and it's def as good as the internet says it is.

be careful. that show is very very addictive. i also had a major crush on zotoh zhaan

i was hungry for some sci-fi so i grabbed farscape as well as i've never heard of it before at all. about 60% of the episodes i watched so far are corny and lame as hell and hard to get through (almost thought of ditching the show altogether) but then the other 40% are pretty good, interesting and original. i really like the setting and the constant mood of distrust and uncertainty among the characters and the story arcs that those propel. guess i'll stick to it for now.

chiana is turning out to be a really delish character, her antics and that cackle are very boner inducing.

i can see now that mass effect series is basically a witless farscape with a few points where you interact with stuff.

Edited by eugene

chiana is turning out to be a really delish character

:cerious:

Still on House of Cards 2.... Did I just hear Venetian Snares?

I thought the same thing. didnt recognize the track but sounded vsnareslike for sure.

chiana is turning out to be a really delish character

:cerious:

Still on House of Cards 2.... Did I just hear Venetian Snares?

I thought the same thing. didnt recognize the track but sounded vsnareslike for sure.

Think is was this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1cb-qbC-dI

Watched the first 3 episodes of true detective last night. went out afterwards and was hella paranoid - everyone was creeping me out, why are they driving so slowly? what is this guy doing?

very watchable and morish

Edited by Jimmy McMessageboard

kroll show is pretty good really - definitely the best sketch comedy series by an up and coming stand up comic in a long long while

no

no

noooooo

what's wrong with it? I think the reality tv spoofs are quite well done - I think if they stick to that end of the tv spectrum they'll be fine. Couple episodes they veered into late night/local access/tim and eric land and it was really stale - but essentially remaking bravo tv with kroll in every role I think is a fairly amusing concept.

I second kroll show (season 1 at least. haven't seen 2 yet) but I wouldn't call him a stand up.

• 2 weeks later...

Portlandia. A mate mentioned it a while ago and I only just noticed it on Netflix. Is this what I can expect Portlandians to be like? I hope so, I'm going there this year.