IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

Rewatching Limmy's Show, not sure I'll ever tire of it. 

was pretty happy to find out he's got a youtube channel. it's mostly gaming videos though.

gLrH1B.jpg

i thought this show was going to be about sex in strange places but it's actually about how different societies around the world deal with (or alienate) sex workers. each episode is dedicated to a region: turkey, brasil and russia. 

despite the hosts best attempts at being sympathetic to the prostitutes and their clients, there was still a strange patronising tone to the whole show eg. when she goes outside some brothel in turkey and is asking all the men why they go there or the episode in brasil when she's interviewing transsexual prostitutes in rio and when one obviously has a 'very bad encounter' she asks her "so how was it?" 

i guess the fact that she left with a man and returned only minutes later with tears running down her face wasn't a big enough clue that it wasn't a good time. 

i like the host though, just not in a professional way (if you know what i mean)

I find her good, risky but respectful. shes done all sorts of documentary. she has more balls then almost anyone...and id marry her :)

I had never seen or heard of her before reading this thread. Looking at her I thought she must be quite posh. Turns out she's really not at all. She doesn't sound it anyway. Very doable but she doesn't fit that perfect middle ground between posh and chav that I require in women who are both out of my reach and out of my league. You can tell that she is one proper dirty little wrongen though. hmm..

after a good 3 ep run mr. robot borrows in its own ass again with contrived mystery building and forced induction of confusion..

of course we're not going to reveal you if elliot's sis/that guy got killed, of course we're not going to reveal the whole convo of angela and the tranny chinaguy, of course we're going to slap even more rediciouls elliot psych issues. so frustrating.

after a good 3 ep run mr. robot borrows in its own ass again with contrived mystery building and forced induction of confusion..

of course we're not going to reveal you if elliot's sis/that guy got killed, of course we're not going to reveal the whole convo of angela and the tranny chinaguy, of course we're going to slap even more rediciouls elliot psych issues. so frustrating.

Pretty much how I felt. I did enjoy the interrogation scene with that little girl though.

American Horror Story S06? - From what I saw...fucking awful.

Edited by olo

You can tell that she is one proper dirty little wrongen though. hmm..

now you can tell why i like her in a very "non professional" manner.

she has a series called 'stacey dooley investigates' with titles like 'sex, stag and prague' or 'europe's dirty drug secret' or 'sex trafficking in cambodia' 

she obviously enjoys her job  :cat:

Edited by Nebraska

Lol at all the bitching about Mr Robot. Best show since twin peaks for creating that "wtf is going to happen next" atmosphere.

Loved the last episode.

The C-64 was a nice touch.

better things is really bad. the first episode was weak to borderline amusing, and had one beautiful scene, but the second one is just a complete trainwreck. it's just mindbogglingly humorless, uninspired, dull, poorly edited, directed and acted. that mix of bratty, obnoxious middle-aged woman with a really teenage sarcasm and sense of humor, and that particular manner of dialogue delivery that is pamela adlon's character/acting is just painful to watch. there's nothing amusing or interesting about her or her depicted life, but allegedly, according to the reviews, she's supposed to be some new feminist flag bearer. i really hate to sound even remotely like the local alt-right, but it really does feel like the good reviews this uninspired shit is getting has to do with the fact that the show presents itself as something progressive and feminist, like it's checking the right "issues" boxes or something. ffs, just because some women related issues are not getting enough screen time and coverage it doesn't mean that simply covering them makes your shit automatically artistic or important or makes for a good drama/comedy. even sadder is louie ck's involvement, it's just amazing how literally none of the strengths of his own show are present here.

HIS FULL NAME IS LOUIE CUCK AND THIS IS ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF THE GINGER ZIONIST LEFT TAKING OVER OUR SACRED ENTERTAINMENT PATHWAYS LEADING TO THE EVENTUAL DISSOLUTION OF ALL WE HOLD DEAR.

LENA DUNHAM - I AM COMING

LOUIE CUCK - HEADSHOT

MARXIST PUPPET HELLBEAST AMY SCHUMER - YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE

Edited by keanu reeves

HIS FULL NAME IS LOUIE CUCK AND THIS IS ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF THE GINGER ZIONIST LEFT TAKING OVER OUR SACRED ENTERTAINMENT PATHWAYS LEADING TO THE EVENTUAL DISSOLUTION OF ALL WE HOLD DEAR.

LENA DUNHAM - I AM COMING

LOUIE CUCK - HEADSHOT

MARXIST PUPPET HELLBEAST AMY SCHUMER - YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE

Umm ok?

That host is the real life Philomena Cunk . 

lol. I couldn't put together this post and Ms Dooley's appearance, so I youtubed some random stuff she's done. so chavvy.

watched The Night Manager over the last few nights, pretty good. seemed like a very high budget for a BBC show, the bit where they were demonstrating all the ordinance was a lol.

Finally got around to watching Rick and Morty S2. Just as strong or maybe stronger than the first, which is saying a lot. "Total Rickall" is my favorite, though that could change with a rewatch. Couple of pretty heavy endings in there as well.

American Horror Story - this season is a different approach: it's an Unsolved Mysteries type format, the "real events" actors recount what took place, while the usual cast plays the actors re-enacting those events.  At least for now.  Good to see Cuba Gooding Jr. as a regular now after his stellar performance as OJ.

South Park premiere was funny, but everyone has moved on from the Olympics already, so that was moot.

Philomena Cunk has her own show?!

Finally got around to watching Rick and Morty S2. Just as strong or maybe stronger than the first, which is saying a lot. "Total Rickall" is my favorite, though that could change with a rewatch. Couple of pretty heavy endings in there as well.

I love that episode too, that was my S2 favourite also.

watched The Night Manager over the last few nights, pretty good. seemed like a very high budget for a BBC show, the bit where they were demonstrating all the ordinance was a lol.

I enjoyed this when it came out. One of the better screen adaptations of Le Carre's work.

I also thought Laurie was pretty good in this. Affable enough on the surface but a real bastard underneath it all.