IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

I just finished a BBC 3 series called "Flowers" that is on the streaming service "SeeSo".

It was one of the most brilliant and moving stories i have ever seen told through a visual medium.

I couldn't recommend it more highly. It stars Julian Barratt AKA Howard Moon of the Mighty Boosh.

I haven't watched this but I've been watching a lot of the stuff on seeso. I like Jonah Ray's mock-travel show Hidden America, and loved Matt Besser's special Besser Breaks the Record. There's some decent stand-up shows on there. I'm interested to see what other new stuff pops up on seeso.

the Keith Richard's/BBC late night weekender was good fun, i can watch n listen to the olde insaniac's anecdotes all night

loads of Spike Milligan's "Q" sketches, cartoons, interviews, insights & more....quite a rare treat for a pretty staid broadcaster well assisted by Julian Temple

Quarry was so-so, could go either way

Thought the first episode of Quarry was quite good, always good to see Peter Mullan in anything, and the main guy was much better than he was in Prometheus, where he was really annoying. Looks like it'll be a good deal more subtle than the trashy (but enjoyable) nonsense of Banshee, though Buddy looks like he'll provide a touch of that flavour to the show (he was great in Justified). It looked great, they nicely ramped up tension through the episode, and the music was excellent as well.

wtf was with the ending of Vice Principals? I was expecting a real season finale, who does 9 episode seasons??

That's normal for a new cable show. Breaking Bad S1 was seven episodes.

Edited by doublename

Interrogation scene with little girl / C64 / fish was the highlight of Mr. Robot season 2. I would love to see more of this kind of cerebral stuff.

I could care less about homg super-realistic hacks and the extended Tyler Durden shtick has become very tedious.

Baywatch Nights Season 2, and it's amazing. Hasselhoff is a lifeguard who deals with supernatural, X Files style monster of the week scenarios and is obviously drunk.

Sound amazing. Will try to watch it drunk some day.

The Following is definitely entirely terrible, but I did manage to extract some amount of perverse pleasure from watching it. The main antagonist also has to be one of the least scary fictional psychopaths ever to be captured on screen.