IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

Waco - if Taylor Kitsch didnt sound like a cross between Dolly Parton & The Waltons it might be on more solid ground

get the difference between Texan, southern inflected doo-perly-do boo-bop-eroo & Appalachian drawl, but wtf, why is his voice so high in pitch?

you know it dun never end well with cults & the Man, maaaaaaaan

Edited by cwmbrancity

what is it with Merka & cults

sure the rest of the world is dosed with religious orthodoxies, but the US really ran with these formats from the early 70's onward

The Process Church is long overdue an in-depth documentary

9627c445c518c83e17edad1c6e9b4b6e.jpg

what is it with Merka & cults

sure the rest of the world is dosed with religious orthodoxies, but the US really ran with these formats from the early 70's onward

Well, it started with them damn pilgrims.

Second season of preacher is pretty fun, found the first season rather boring so I wasn't really going to watch it, but I did, and it wasn't terrible.

ooh nice, yeah I wasn't that impressed with the first one but for some reason I watched it anyway. It did start to pick up towards the end iirc.

Gave me weird vertigo though, as a lover of the books, how much they'd remixed it.

I never got round to reading the comic, always wanted to. I'm sure the show is complete garbage compared to that.

been watching the americans. two seasons in. i'm very impressed, i don't know why i took so long to get into this.

The Americans is such an excellent show. Season 1 was near perfect, the first half of season 4 is incredible. I have no idea how they can wrap it all up in a shortened final season 6.

Started watching this late and couldn't stop until well into the morning hours. 

its refreshing to actually hear some people within the police department drop their guard and speak honestly about what's transpiring in Flint during the lead poisoning crisis and changing political landscape.

been watching the americans. two seasons in. i'm very impressed, i don't know why i took so long to get into this.

The Americans is such an excellent show. Season 1 was near perfect, the first half of season 4 is incredible. I have no idea how they can wrap it all up in a shortened final season 6.

you’re right, first half of season four is great. had to stop and take a breather after the fourth episode. brutal stuff.

Edited by zaphod

Atlanta's almost too good - dry, laconic & deadpan, surreal observations & tangents, the studio engineer's software crashing & consequences scene was a thing of beauty

darius-gif.gif?w=616

+2. My favorite show on TV right now. The cold open with that mom was beautiful.

Edited by olo

DS9 - The hunnith rewatch. See you again next year.

Babylon 5 - About halfway through season 2, it's sort of living up to the hype. 

Counterpart - Sort of Le Carre x Fringe, I like it.

Edited by doublename

what are you on a soft-core binge?

just googled it, it's stephanie johnson from survivor...

cute, but not cute enough to warrant watching an episode of survivor