IGNORED

New Album called "Ufabulum"

Guest teetime

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ruiagnelo

I still find Dark Steering to have a cheesy melody, but maybe it can work well within the context of the album.

But this new track is MASSIVE

Guest CraniumXII

Not going to listen to this new track. I want to listen to the album with virgin ears.

Good job... I have played Energy Wizard n' Dark Steering way too many times... But I still love em' as much as the first time. Things are only getting better it seems. Drax 2 still seems far from album quality tho, so don't be too tempted Mr. Azatoth.

Guest cult fiction

I enjoyed Drax...

But after listening to it, I thought of the people who insisted there is a 0% chance of Tom being involved with Steinvord because it sounds too much like an imitation of Tom's early 2000's output.

Erm... like Drax?

I enjoyed Drax...

But after listening to it, I thought of the people who insisted there is a 0% chance of Tom being involved with Steinvord because it sounds too much like an imitation of Tom's early 2000's output.

Erm... like Drax?

Lol exactly my thoughts.

Those of us who know, know. The rest will always be skeptical until he outright says or slips up in an interview that it was him (and possibly Richard involved).

Listening to the live version I could only dream it would sound that cool recorded. However, there are still other tracks from the live set that I am more excited about.... still....

I'm not listening to anything till the album comes out.

I wish I was strong enough for that. I think I've listened to all the tracks posted here, even the shittier compressed ones...

*grab a whip and slowly flagellates himself twenty times in the back*

I enjoyed Drax...

Erm... like Drax?

Lol exactly my thoughts.

Those of us who know, know. The rest will always be skeptical until he outright says or slips up in an interview that it was him (and possibly Richard involved).

That's actually a good point. Who knows.

Archived