IGNORED

Squarepusher - Ufabulum

Redruth

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And you get to download it free if you've pre-ordered. But I'm not going to do that. I heard it once when originally linked, and a second time when the video was released. Now I'm going to wait to hear it in the context of the abulum.

I downloaded it and listened a few times... really good track!! But, I'm gonna try to hold off a bit so it's not "that song" on the album that I feel like I've heard a million times before.

And you get to download it free if you've pre-ordered. But I'm not going to do that. I heard it once when originally linked, and a second time when the video was released. Now I'm going to wait to hear it in the context of the abulum.

I downloaded it and listened a few times... really good track!! But, I'm gonna try to hold off a bit so it's not "that song" on the album that I feel like I've heard a million times before.

Exactly. I like the track I just don't want to burn out on it.

Question for pre-order folks - I pre-ordered the LPT (t-shit + download) but don't see a way to download this track (which I very much would like to so I can burn it out on my headphones and stereo. How did you access this?

Also, I realized I wrote "t-shit" instead of "t-shirt" but I think I like "t-shit" better - sounds like the name of a rapper. . .

Guest CraniumXII

good music don't burn out

I've heard it at least 20 times... Iz good to me :cerious:

@T35513R... I received an e-mail from BLEEP, indicating the download was available to me. May wanna check with them, if you didn't get the message.

I also just wanted to say, I love the "Ceephax Mix" track, off of Selection Sixteen. Love the drums, as the sound sorta metal.

Question for pre-order folks - I pre-ordered the LPT (t-shit + download) but don't see a way to download this track (which I very much would like to so I can burn it out on my headphones and stereo. How did you access this?

Also, I realized I wrote "t-shit" instead of "t-shirt" but I think I like "t-shit" better - sounds like the name of a rapper. . .

Yeah what Cranium said. Email with a download link :-)

Yeah, the two songs so far have been the best SP stuff I've heard since Ultravisitor, so I'm now officially quite stoked for this album

Also, the new one seems to be recycling the synth from Track 7 off Surfing on Sine Waves.

Guest jasondonervan

Last time I saw Squarepunter live was at the Warp20 show in Sheffield, off to see him again next weekend and can't wait. Hope he bangs out lots of new material... and brings the helmet along.

darkhelmet.jpeg

drax 2 is overproduced wank, although probably i just realized that squarepusher is actually only good when he's truly experimenting like on music is rotted one note and shobaleader. i really have no interest in his production skills and hd sound effects.

drax 2 is overproduced wank, although probably i just realized that squarepusher is actually only good when he's truly experimenting like on music is rotted one note and shobaleader. i really have no interest in his production skills and hd sound effects.

Miaow...

worst new music. it's just embarrassing really, basically he just throws every trick he knows into every track without any purpose, so you get all those start-stops, cut out reverbs, buffer overrides (?), virtuoso acid lines, banal melodies, "mean and dark" abrasive sounds, typical beat fuckery and all this stuff you know all too well and heard hundreds of times. oh you and you also get a 303 track and a track that uses square waves which are aptly named and an obligatory short filler track, fuck yeah.

Archived