IGNORED

Squarepusher - Ufabulum

Redruth

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mrgypsum

does christopher walken, when he hears squarepusher now a days, say - "sounds great, but i need more VOCODER"

01 - 4001

02 - Unreal Square

03 - Stadium Ice

04 - Energy Wizard

05 - Red In Blue

06 - The Metallurgist

07 - Drax 2

08 - Dark Steering

09 - 303 Scopem Hard

10 - Ecstatic Shock

http://warp.net/reco...pusher/ufabulum

cool...

funky track

01 - 4001

02 - Unreal Square

03 - Stadium Ice

04 - Energy Wizard

05 - Red In Blue

06 - The Metallurgist

07 - Drax 2

08 - Dark Steering

09 - 303 Scopem Hard

10 - Ecstatic Shock

http://warp.net/reco...pusher/ufabulum

slightly dissapointed.....

too much serious business, less having fun

still interesting textures and whatnot though (its not terrible to me, its just not striking massive chords that I hoped it would)

thanks for sharing anyhow!

as well as a much more dynamic mastering I guess, but the streaming over-compresses the audio. can't wait for the release anyway, Dark Steering is quite fantastic !

hm sounds a bit like Exciton, but worse.

I always end up liking what squarepusher puts out, let's hope for the best.

You have to click on song's link not the Warp post one.

"Dark Steering" to me is interesting, because it shows even if you have an eventide orville and some of the most advanced DSP processing equipment in the world, the sound palette on the other end remains the same for over a decade

at the very least i can say with confidence that the brostep vibes in this track are probably the most entertaining use of brostep bass rips ive heard yet, so the genre isnt totally shit

something about this also sounds very not aggressive (i guess glitches + distortion = aggressive?) , and almost too deliberate.

"Dark Steering" to me is interesting, because it shows even if you have an eventide orville and some of the most advanced DSP processing equipment in the world, the sound palette on the other end remains the same for over a decade

3ok9s.gif

(btw, invaluable means 'more than valuable' - i don't think that's the word you were looking for)

Archived