IGNORED

EOD signed to Rephlex

Guest cult fiction

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew it was getting too easy to buy and download EOD music. Something had to be done.

Seriously though, congrats. Also excited to hear news that Rephlex Did A Thing

i had a ginster's pasty at bloc last year, but i decided to get drunk enough to puke it all into the garbage can and fall asleep in my shoes instead.

ginsters don't make pasties

a pasty has to have at least 1kg of meat in it to be considered a pasty.

edit; google doesn't even come up with a pic of a real pasTy. what a sad world we live in

It seems to me that Rephlex is just a placeholder for Aphex's favourite stuff. I mean, he doesn't really care about people getting stuff from Rephlex, it seems like he just wants to have his favourite artists under control so he can sample/remix them without having to ask for permission. Yes I know that's retarded, but that's what it looks like to me

norwegian lover!

norway, norway!

i'm glad i still have that shitload of EOD ep's saved from back in the day on kaens server. which will hopefully sooth the hurt of having to pay extortion prices for your new records or for tickets to your overbooked shows.

Congrats, a natural home for you. Should of happened years ago!

:emotawesomepm9:

I'm personally hoping this news means they'll pick up you as well. I know that afx has been playing EOD material at shows for years though. do you know if he has played any of your stuff out before?

Guest sirch

well done Sir. I don't know you, but keep up the good work, etc. :smile:

props + respect.

let's hope you put out something a bit better than that Tuss chap. ;)

Archived