IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part 2

Joyrex

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

would you really? She's got man-hands and if the sex tape was an indication, is rather un-energetic in the sack.

I don't think she's dumb though, actually. I think she plays dumber than she is, and if nothing else, she's not a sucker, and has learned how to operate her corporate empire well (sure, with input from dad and dad's pals, probably, but at least give her some credit).

I would definitely. lol!

But you're right, she definitely plays up the dumb blonde thing. It keeps her relevant somehow!

Edit: oh yeah I meant to say. I definitely would if I had the opportunity and if I didn't have a gf whom I'm in a committed relationship with (lol forgot she's a member of WATMM now).

What benefit you have from playing dumb, besides taking some shady advantage of it? And since when is that hot in any way? Just curious

would you really? She's got man-hands and if the sex tape was an indication, is rather un-energetic in the sack.

I don't think she's dumb though, actually. I think she plays dumber than she is, and if nothing else, she's not a sucker, and has learned how to operate her corporate empire well (sure, with input from dad and dad's pals, probably, but at least give her some credit).

I would definitely. lol!

But you're right, she definitely plays up the dumb blonde thing. It keeps her relevant somehow!

Edit: oh yeah I meant to say. I definitely would if I had the opportunity and if I didn't have a gf whom I'm in a committed relationship with (lol forgot she's a member of WATMM now).

What benefit you have from playing dumb, besides taking some shady advantage of it? And since when is that hot in any way? Just curious

Her playing dumb and her being physically attractive are 2 separate phenomenon.

I didn't intend any correlation between the two things.

I would definitely. lol!

Her playing dumb and her being physically attractive are 2 separate phenomenon.

I didn't intend any correlation between the two things.

what thread am i reading?

Archived