IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Guest bitroast

looks hot. shame the xl doesn't come in white w/colored buttons

I know! I am an adult male with nostalgia for the white/snes colour layout but big monkey hands that prefer the XL size. Bummer !!!

Playing Diablo on ps4, and recently got my xbox360 characters transferred over. With the recent update, 2 loot goblins spawn instead of 1 everywhere and after killing one a rare portal to a "vault" opened. Holy shit loot satisfaction overload. I had about 600k in my bank before the vault. Ended up with 20 million. The boss was tough with my build on tor3, but he dropped 4 legendaries including a cool gem that when inserted into jewelry gives 25% chance when I kill something to explode into showers of gold. The graphics inside the vault were beautiful. Reminded me of being inside Smaugs gold horde under the mountain.

Started playing Alien Isolation and for some reason after just 3 or so hours I have literally no motivation to play anymore. I LOVE horror games, I LOVE Alien, and I LOVE lo-fi- sci-fi stuff (part of the reason I love Alien), but every time I go back to play it I'm just like "wtf I have other games I could be playing" and then I play some other shit. No idea why, because I've only heard good things about it and the time I spent playing it was quite enjoyable. Weird.

Guest transmisiones ferox

i can only manage about an hour or so at a time with ALIEN ISOLATION before i have to go and make a cup of tea and calm down,i,m loving it,the atmosphere created is so immersive,graphics superb,and the sound design is what makes it so intense

Yes amazing game, the sound and level design is lush and mental! And the game it self is super amazing, Xenomorph itself is a beast, I wasn't sure that I can be scared, but the moment, when I first time saw him, waiting for the doors open to the elevator, I frezed, my heart was beating so fast, together with Dark Souls and Fallout 3, it's my favorite game of this gen

and i thought DRIVECLUB was going to be the game that finally made me cave in and buy a PS4,looks like that games(hopefully) going to be BLOODBORNE next year

Well if you want to practice anger management it's a great game to start out with!

and i thought DRIVECLUB was going to be the game that finally made me cave in and buy a PS4,looks like that games(hopefully) going to be BLOODBORNE next year

Well if you want to practice anger management it's a great game to start out with!

how's the clark remix?

how's the clark remix?
The only good thing.

Guest jasondonervan

That's a bummer to hear about Driveclub. I was waiting to try the ps+ version.

That one is free isn't it? Honestly, the time trials are actually a lot of fun. It's only when AI drivers are added into the mix it becomes unbearable.

Time trial with as much of the UI switched off as possible is great.

Bayonetta is receiving 9,5 and 10 ratings left and right (except from Polygon cause tits are offensive grrr).. I hope we get a port

Not likely since Nintendo funded the development...

THE EVIL WITHIN looks like a mix of RESIDENT EVIL and THE LAST OF US in gameplay styles,interested in this,might get it for halloween

The resemblance to Biohazard/Rez Evil is no coincidence - it was developed by the same guy (Shinji Mikami).

Apparently it's getting crap reviews on Steam tho.

Bayonetta looks like Tina Fey with guns for shoes.

Had to find out what this chick was about. She has plenty of not-so-subtle poses, but seems like a wet dream for teenage boys more than anything. But her attire is just too weird for me.

At least Tina Fey has talent and real-life existence going for her.

Looks like The Designers Republic are gonna help with the upcoming Formula Fusion, which is being developed by ex-Wipeout developers from Psygnosis. Still in the early dev phases tho..

[youtubehd]MPnkFTXsG6c[/youtubehd]

Bayonetta looks like Tina Fey with guns for shoes.

Had to find out what this chick was about. She has plenty of not-so-subtle poses, but seems like a wet dream for teenage boys more than anything. But her attire is just too weird for me.

At least Tina Fey has talent and real-life existence going for her.

I concur that being real definitely has more sex appeal.