IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Went ahead and copped the Silent Hill HD collection for PS3. I haven't played any SH since the original, so I probably won't notice how badly Konami fucked these games up.

vib ribbon was pretty cool (although it's really short). the original music was pretty rad. tried playing some tracks off come to daddy. iz-us is way easier than bucephalus bouncing ball (duh)

Just started playing Goat Simulator. No, I'm not kid-ding.

Also, even though I swore that the PS Plus freebie Splunky was listed as PS4 only, it's showing as free for all consoles. Woohoo!

Edited by Bechuga

I was going to buy DriveClub, then I found out that the weather system will come with a later patch. I will now wait for that patch to release before buying it.

Guest jasondonervan

I was going to buy DriveClub, then I found out that the weather system will come with a later patch. I will now wait for that patch to release before buying it.

You can't be cirrus

*drives away fast*

My wife is super excited for Alien: Isolation and I don't want her to be heartbroken. This is causing a degree of anxiety that I hadn't counted on, given thinly-veiled requests for A:I as an XMAS_EVET gift.

Also, will it suck on last gen consoles? Will the praised/maligned AI be significantly dumbed down?

I had to stop her from buying Colonic Marines (for me, then) and it was an emotionally harrowing experience.

Edited by baph

Guest transmisiones ferox

Also, will it suck on last gen consoles? Will the praised/maligned AI be significantly dumbed down?

ps3 gameplay,

Guest bitroast

Just preordered The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth. Thoroughly excited for this one.

oh man!! my vita broke recently / I have to get a replacement PS Vita !!

playing Binding of Isaac on handheld is something I've been waiting for for a loonngngggggg time.

Guest potabo

SEMI SPOILER ALERT FOR SHADOW OF MORDOR

Just completed the Shadow of Mordor main mission plot line, and holy shit was that anti-climactic. The last boss is literally a fucking QTE, not even a good one at that (mind you I've never actually experienced QTEs done well). The plot was alright overall, not very imaginative but it had some interesting stuff dotted around the place. The real strength of that game lies in the ork nemesis system; it's the reason I played the game for 40 hours before finishing the main story business. Really great feeling combat, very Arkham Asylum/City/Origins-esque, but with way more (and way cooler) finishing moves and shit like that, the animations are really great too. All-in-all it's a solid 8.5/10, I would give it a 9/10 if it weren't for the totally crap ending.

Just preordered The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth. Thoroughly excited for this one.

oh man!! my vita broke recently / I have to get a replacement PS Vita !!

playing Binding of Isaac on handheld is something I've been waiting for for a loonngngggggg time.

I can't justify buying a Vita at this point just to play that game, but I'm likely to get a controller.

Update: I'm totally shit at Spelunky. Can't complete more than three levels before dying. :cerious:

Also after seeing Isolation being played I'm super tempted into getting a PS4 (my PC is waaaaaaaay too shit to play a nice game like that properly). So tempted...and it's Xmas soon too...hmm...

If only the damned thing could play PS3 games!

Edited by Bechuga

on my second playthrough of the available content in Grim Dawn.

also still playing archeage, it's been over a decade since I got into an mmo (last one i played was anarchy online, before that the original everquest, and before that ultima online). this game is pretty great. feels bad and good at the same time.

Edited by luke viia

Nearing the end of Silent Hill 2. This jawn is timeless.

ps3 gameplay,

Gotta have this game goddamn

Guest jasondonervan

The hefty 18GB! Bayonetta 2 demo is live on the EU eShop

The demo is just under 800MB, 18GB is the full digital download version.

The hefty 18GB! Bayonetta 2 demo is live on the EU eShop

The demo is just under 800MB, 18GB is the full digital download version.

Yes after the repost I see that now, 2 days in a row with incorrect Nintendo misinformation, way to go interwebs!

Also did we post that Notch, Manneh & Porser have all left Majong after the Microsoft acquisition?

Update: I'm totally shit at Spelunky. Can't complete more than three levels before dying. :cerious:

Also after seeing Isolation being played I'm super tempted into getting a PS4 (my PC is waaaaaaaay too shit to play a nice game like that properly). So tempted...and it's Xmas soon too...hmm...

If only the damned thing could play PS3 games!

Buy both. :cisfor:

Guest Enter a new display name

The last boss is literally a fucking QTE, not even a good one at that (mind you I've never actually experienced QTEs done well).

You have never played Shenmue, innit?

Luv my PS4 so far. Only played four games so far but they've all been pretty impressive.
Driveclub is nice despite the AI not really being the best. Dem graphics though!
Killzone is also cool though I only played the first level. Eye candy everywhere and surpringly fun to play since the levels seem quite open.
Infamous First Light is also amazing. Probably the best of the ones I've played.
Oh, and I tried PT but gave up near the end after being stuck for 30 minutes. Cool concept though.

Happy <3

Edited by Friendly Foil

Luv my PS4 so far. Only played four games so far but they've all been pretty impressive.

Driveclub is nice despite the AI not really being the best. Dem graphics though!

Killzone is also cool though I only played the first level. Eye candy everywhere and surpringly fun to play since the levels seem quite open.

Infamous First Light is also amazing. Probably the best of the ones I've played.

Oh, and I tried PT but gave up near the end after being stuck for 30 minutes. Cool concept though.

Happy <3

I'm glad to hear you're enjoying your PS4. I too am having a good time with it.

I played: AC4: Black Flag which was pretty cool. It's the best pirate sim out there.

Infamous Second Son was all around awesome.

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition was also great.

The Last of Us: Remastered is everything you'd want in a remaster of such a fantastic game.

NHL 15 gives my Canadian self a fixing of hockey. It's the only hockey game out on the PS4. It's not bad, but I was expecting better. It's definitely fun though.

MGS: Ground Zeroes. Short, but sweet. I'm really looking forward to Phantom Pain.

Shadow of Mordor is amazing! Haven't beaten it yet, but am having a blast with it.