IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Guest Enter a new display name

Luv my PS4 so far. Only played four games so far but they've all been pretty impressive.

Driveclub is nice despite the AI not really being the best. Dem graphics though!

Killzone is also cool though I only played the first level. Eye candy everywhere and surpringly fun to play since the levels seem quite open.

Infamous First Light is also amazing. Probably the best of the ones I've played.

Oh, and I tried PT but gave up near the end after being stuck for 30 minutes. Cool concept though.

Happy <3

You sound like the easy-to-impress gamer who buys AAA games at launch.

Luv my PS4 so far. Only played four games so far but they've all been pretty impressive.

Driveclub is nice despite the AI not really being the best. Dem graphics though!

Killzone is also cool though I only played the first level. Eye candy everywhere and surpringly fun to play since the levels seem quite open.

Infamous First Light is also amazing. Probably the best of the ones I've played.

Oh, and I tried PT but gave up near the end after being stuck for 30 minutes. Cool concept though.

Happy <3

Add me. <3 (For Driveclub)

Happy <3

It's a new console, everyone's like that.

Happy <3

Let's all put our elitism hats on. Mine looks like Jon Blow's dick.

I decided to give The Binding of Isaac a try since I've had it for a while now. 4 hours of play and I killed Mom! I was surprised at how it wasn't unbelievably difficult compared to Spelunky and FTL. I got to Mom on my third try!

Now try to beat the next boss with the Blue Baby. You're given three soul hearts at the start and any heart upgrades just turn into another soul heart.

This game can suck out so much of your spare time. Fun as hell, though, for sure.

Fun! I just need to beat Mom 9 more times! Haha, I doubt I'd get to that point soon. I was lucky to have The Bible on my first win.

Great game. Every play is fresh with items I've never seen before and Isaac's transformations are very cool.

I'm so obsessed with this game! I did end up beating Mom's heart 10 times to get the Blue Baby. I've just beaten Isaac tonight. I can't stop playing it!

shadow of mordor - consolized piece of shit, qte, idiotic controls on pc, grinding to unlocks shit. just couldn't stomach it for more than 2 hours.

Edited by eugene

Oh man, I hated that. I got to the training lab thing and never touched it again. Does it get better?

In a bossfight with a gigantic knight that shoots lightning. During the bossfight, another player gets called into the game.. to help the boss kill me. Dark Souls 2 in a nutshell.

Oh man, I hated that. I got to the training lab thing and never touched it again. Does it get better?

Dunno. Did you play Second Son first? Because I didn't. Maybe that's why I'm enjoying it so much. The controls and powers are sweet.

actually I should add it's just the multiplayer. no campaign. it's also a beta so it's not perfect

Edited by isaki

shadow of mordor - consolized piece of shit, qte, idiotic controls on pc, grinding to unlocks shit. just couldn't stomach it for more than 2 hours.

yeah, the combat is utter shit. i'm just spamming attack and hitting counter on the occasion it pops up. where's the challenge in this?

i wish all games could be like dark souls :spiteful:

still chugging away at mario cats with the missus. trying to get into mgs peacewalker on ps3 but having a hard time grappling with the rpg/base management aspects. figure i should get through it before mgs5 tho

Hmm..didn't find out about this until today. I thought it was a joke at first, but it's due out in just over a month.
[youtubehd]6d60v1OErEY[/youtubehd]
I'm impressed with the Himalayan setting. But I'm wondering how well-received it will be, and whether it will perform decently on my new Lenovo Y50 laptop I ordered (which is still in shipment).

This Pagan Min guy kind of reminds me of Hoyt from FC3. But it's weird and kinda creepy how warm a welcome he gives to the protagonist, like "what's he buttering me up for?"

Dude, what? Shadow of Mordor is awesome! I've heard the PC controls suck but I play on PS4 so idk... The QTE events only really happen, if you're about to die, get a gamepad and stop sucking at the game. You also don't really need to grind, just do side missions and kill shit. If you think that's grinding you must have NO patience for some other games.

You think that's embarrassing?

a97f207387.png

And I've only played the game for 72 hours.

.... I don't think I even got one Mom Kill in my first 72 hours

but I eventually got all the achievements tho, woop

boistats_zpse5a41922.png

Guest jasondonervan

DAT ISABELLE

As far as I'm concerned, there was no other cover plate option available. Heck, I even have my own Isabelle/Shizue!

idap2sXlhfmJb.jpg

isn't 3ds region locked?

I have a 3DS for each region.