IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

its complete bullshit that steam dont do refunds under any circumstances, 30 quid on lords of the fallen and its completely broken. will not work on my pc for shit, and im running way over the recommneded specs.

Well, you certainly aren't the only one who probably has had issues - why not start researching/troubleshooting to see if you can figure out the problem?

*pops LotF in PS4, waits a few seconds, starts playing*

Enjoy your PC gaming! :emotawesomepm9:

beat strider. died a couple of times on meios regular but beat prime on the first attempt. solid game. probably won't try to platinum. the only games i've ever platinumed have been the tekken games. all the blizzcon news over the last few days has kind made me get a boner for heart of the swarm campaign. built my pc specifically to be able to play sc2 when it first dropped a few years ago but never picked up hots.

Guest bitroast

played Jazz Punk recently. short but sweet. whole game is mostly just wandering around clicking things at laughing/smirking/staring at the stuff that happens in return. some of it's super funny. not much gameplay so to speak. during one of the later levels I found myself walking around in circles yelling "how do I complete the mission!?!?" because I was literally rather lost and clueless as to how to progress. turns out I had to walk up to some dirty plates on the kitchen bench and click them which triggered a 2 second animation of the plates cleaning themselves and piling back in order. that little animation triggered someone to appear randomly on the other side of the room, which obviously meant I had to trigger EVERY joke for the game to continue. that drove me pretty mental... so the game is short and sweet but even by the end of its short gameplay length I was getting pretty sick of it haha.

but. still recommended for the amount of fun I had.. the soundtrack is great as well. lots of 60s style electronic vibes, dirty synths beeping along.

jazzpunk2.jpeg

been playing destiny alot, the perfect game for being retarded stoned and drunk, me and my m8 are going for level tardy

got the new COD, single player is sweet and it has some of the best graphics i seen. not so sure about the multiplayer yet, its fun but very fast and i can't camp wich is a specialty of mine, daaaamn

also enjoying the free playstation plus game binding of isaac hella sick and cool, recommanded for sure

on top of this i bought shadow warrior remake, i fucking love it! does all the honour to the original game, who wanta some wang??

thank god my gf got the sims 4 and a new pokemon is out soon or else i would not be able to enjoy all these topgames!!

good times and i can't wait for mortal kombat x, doom and hopefully they finally gonna put dark souls 2 on ps4

my roomate's geeky identical twin is over for the week and we were talking about computers and gaming and supposedly i have alot better computer then i thought i did... not bragging, just surprised really.

playing strider has made me really want a new igarashi metroidvania

Hell yes - I'd love to see a HD 2.5D Castelvania (none of that 3D nonsense).

i don't even want 2.5d

gimme sprites or gimme death

Really happy Binding of Issac was free on PSN this month. I didn't play the first one but digging this one, not very good at it yet though, but it's fun.

Edited by ghOsty

Warlords of Draenor was released this morning. For the first time in years there is a waiting period to log in to my server. Am I the only watmmer who plays WoW?

Guest bitroast

Now moving onto Kentucky route zero.

Oooo my the atmosphere + design in this is incredible. It's like reading some awesome immersive comic while blaring a little idm/ambient on the side. Really solid experience so far :)

Am I the only watmmer who plays WoW?

Nope, got back into it a couple weeks ago after a 4 year break. I hate that this game is so much fun.

This Assassin's Creed stuff is making me laugh a lot in an outside voice.

[The French company said that it was working on fixes.

"We are currently working on our next update that will help address some of the specific issues some players are having including: [the protagonist] Arno falling through the ground; game crashing when joining a co-op session; Arno getting caught inside of hay carts; delay in reaching the main menu screen at game start," it said.]

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-30040613