IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

more generally, I get a lot of value out of people saying "duty" like that.

"he died in the line of doody"

"retiring from active doody"

"he felt it was his doody"

"upholding a sacred doody"

"punished for dereliction of doody"

and so on.

NMS is really, really boring. The plans for paid DLC is a joke. There's one fun thing to do in the game and that's to put on the Interstellar docking sequence score when you fly your spaceship, and that gets old fast.

I tried some Doom multiplayer team deathmatch and it feels really underrated, it's easily one of the most fun modern multiplayer games today. All the modern warfare and counterstrike clones are absolute crap. The quake-like rocket launching gameplay is so on point.

-snip-

Well, you can always count on the music being absolutely terrible. I guess that wasn't just a Kojima thing.

um... what?

obviously game looks like shit and will probably flop pretty hard.

it's a shame because it really seems like kojima spent most of his time on mgsv developing fox engine only to have it taken from him so konami can churn out trash like this with it

-snip-

Well, you can always count on the music being absolutely terrible. I guess that wasn't just a Kojima thing.

um... what?

Fucking TERRIBLE!

-snip-

um... what?

Fucking TERRIBLE!

Best Eurovision song of 2015. 

Fuck. You're right. Needs more wobble though.

Finished a run of Death Road to Canada, despite my namesake dying halfway through. I will make it myself one day, all the way to the end, to glorious Canuckland.

Want to play Grow Up but there seem to be day one fuckups needing fixing. Once they're done, I'll be growing my stangely penis shaped plant to the stars one more. 8===D

Guest bitroast

it ... looks ... kind of ... identical ... to how it always looked ... @ bioshock comparisions.

i dunno. maybe i'm imagining things. i hope the upgraded PC version coming out will be added to steam library for already owning the og games. 

Edited by bitroast