IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Smart plan, I should probably do the same if I dust DS3 off

So I dusted it off, got to the archives and realised

You need to kill the three previous Lords for the archive key to spawn

Thankfully by the time I got there I had another 10 levels or so which made the Aldrich fight a little easier

I didn't like Dying Light, so I switched to SOMA. Pretty interesting so far. They don't hold your hand much, but I always eventually figure out what to do.

I bloody love Dying Light, maybe one of my top five favourites. What didn't you like?

I didn't like Dying Light, so I switched to SOMA. Pretty interesting so far. They don't hold your hand much, but I always eventually figure out what to do.

SOMA is one of my faves from the last 5 years.

Still haven't tried SOMA. Isn't it more or less a survival horror/puzzle/mystery game?

Still haven't tried SOMA. Isn't it more or less a survival horror/puzzle/mystery game?

yep

Hey guys I'm playing Darksiders 2 wassup

First was fun, got DS2 free from PS+ but haven't touched it yet.

Yeah, that's where I got it from. It's fairly entertaining. I think the first one was better, but that might be nostalgia. Edited by Gocab

Out of curiosity, any of you guys still playing Destiny 2? I haven't touched it in like 2 months, and had been playing minimally even before that. It seems pretty much my entire clan, which had a full roster has moved on to other games... Bungie really shot themselves in the foot with how they've managed this one. Killed all incentive to play pretty much with the emphasis on eververse and caps on loot and rewards. They're also being opaque as fuck about their plans to fix any of the known and well reported issues..

Jumped back to play some Borderlands 2 over the weekend, had the wife playing with me on some split-screen co-op (more games should have that these days), I had forgotten how mindlessly fun this series could be, especially playing with others.

Jumped back to play some Borderlands 2 over the weekend, had the wife playing with me on some split-screen co-op (more games should have that these days), I had forgotten how mindlessly fun this series could be, especially playing with others.

I was wondering whether many ppl still play that these days. Gotta love farming the bosses and other unique enemies for legendary loot.

ive been playing borderlands again aswell, upto level 68 as a gunzerker. still havent managed to finish a raid boss on UltimateVHM, the servers seem to be a bit empty these days

Just had two good runs in PUBG. Shit is intense!

yeah have seen a marked increase in our placements over the last couple of weeks. definitely improving individually and as a group when we can all play together. a couple of chicken dinners recently and numerous top 5 to 2nd place finishes.

got a couple of game winning kills last week including an incredibly long range headshot with the kar98 and an 8x