IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Well, they haven't announced the price yet, have they?

no haven't seen any news on pricing

personally, i can't understand why they went with a mini arcade cabinet instead of the mini neogeo console

Maybe they thought people would think it was that crappy NEO·GEO X "console" Tommo release a few years ago?

Guest Ovitus

The 1st Stalker is a classic, sequels weren't bad either. Would definitely set time aside to play through this new one. I kinda wish they would just drop it when it's done, the original was delayed soo many times.

Just rigged this up to dedicate to Fightcade. It's a stripped down laptop and old speakers I tore apart. I guess I should have rotated these images.. just tilt your head?

cabguts.jpg

ninjamasta.jpg

catngunstock.jpg

Also still playing Onward.. with a gunstock. Best competitive shooter available right now, like virtual airsoft.

Thanks, her name is Mêlée.

melee.jpg

looks like she's ready to kick your ass in the arcade again...

opposable thumbs are overrated 

Edited by yek

Guest Ovitus

she probably would own me in a game of KOF if she gave a fuck over anything other then sleeping and her next meal :catrage:

The 1st Stalker is a classic, sequels weren't bad either. Would definitely set time aside to play through this new one. I kinda wish they would just drop it when it's done, the original was delayed soo many times.

Just rigged this up to dedicate to Fightcade. It's a stripped down laptop and old speakers I tore apart. I guess I should have rotated these images.. just tilt your head?

cabguts.jpg

ninjamasta.jpg

catngunstock.jpg

Also still playing Onward.. with a gunstock. Best competitive shooter available right now, like virtual airsoft.

what monstrosity is that? happ sticks with a balltop? ;p

pretty cool lookin' tbqh but i'd replace everything with sanwa ^_^v

what pcb are you using for the sticks/buttons?

Guest Ovitus

cabguts.jpg

ninjamasta.jpg

catngunstock.jpg

what monstrosity is that? happ sticks with a balltop? ;p

pretty cool lookin' tbqh but i'd replace everything with sanwa ^_^v

what pcb are you using for the sticks/buttons?

They say Happ on them, I got them from this site: https://www.ultimarc.com/ultrastik_info.html

The keyboard encoder is from the same site. I think it's an older version of the IPAC VE, with the PS/2 output.

That part of the cabinet was built a while ago. In hindsight I probably would have gone with different sticks. The 360s are difficult, circular and no push-buttons for guidance. I'm going to look into getting restrictor plates for them.

I do have one of these: http://www.8bitdo.com/n30-arcade-stick/

modified with Sanwa buttons and a Seimitsu stick.

Thanks, her name is Mêlée.

melee.jpg

Mêlée Island reference?

Yessir (:

Finally tried Goat Simulator, on Android. I don't know why I didn't get into this game earlier. It's like GTA but more benign.

There should also be a cat simulator IMO that allows you to hunt small prey at night.

Beat The Evil Within 2. Really enjoyed it. Better than the first, and I enjoyed that too. Not as hard though. More of an open world this time and some side quests too. Interesting that they removed some of the things from the first game like matches and hiding in closets and under beds.

Got a Super Nintendo Mini, so might play some of that next.

Beat The Evil Within 2. Really enjoyed it. Better than the first, and I enjoyed that too. Not as hard though. More of an open world this time and some side quests too. Interesting that they removed some of the things from the first game like matches and hiding in closets and under beds.

you should play earthbound on snes i've heard great things.

Yeah, I never had an SNES as a kid. We had a Genesis, so I only played some SNES games at my friends like F-Zero. So many good ones to try here.

Yeah, I never had an SNES as a kid. We had a Genesis, so I only played some SNES games at my friends like F-Zero. So many good ones to try here.

I was a genesis kid too. It's funny how back then you had to fight for your system.. The 16 bit wars.

i started up Shiren the Wanderer for the first time in months.. it rules! probably my favourite roguelike..satisfies my Desires for both infinite dungeons and bright cheery colours! i played this Vita version to death when it came out and beat the main story mode or whatever, now i'm right back into it and there are all these other weird dungeon variant modes i'd forgotten about, yesss... it's making me really want to make a proper mystery dungeon style game argh..

I want to check out We Happy Few when it's released but it's just been banned in Aus. ffs, stupid old cunts.

Edited by usagi