IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Not to apply the brakes to the hype train already, but I'm hearing rumors/speculation that FO76 is gonna be online multiplayer. If that means no single player, then count me out.

don't know if this is old news here but I stumbled across a trailer for a spiritual successor to the SWAT games shown last year and uh it has a direct reference to Coil? (40 secs)

Edited by WeAreOceans

I put Ikaruga between my naive hands and wow. I wasn't ready for this but I just want to play it more and more !!!

Yes, Ikaruga is excellent - and I imagine on Switch since you can use the screen vertically (in TATE mode) you get the arcade experience (I had to portrait-mount my PC monitor to play the Steam version properly)

PS: dig how megaman takes on design features of robot masters instead of only changing color like he used to.

Yes, that is a nice touch (and something they can finally do now that the tech has caught up with the concept)

I put Ikaruga between my naive hands and wow. I wasn't ready for this but I just want to play it more and more !!!

Yes, Ikaruga is excellent - and I imagine on Switch since you can use the screen vertically (in TATE mode) you get the arcade experience (I had to portrait-mount my PC monitor to play the Steam version properly)

dezm_ewwaaaa5nnayuth.jpg

Not to apply the brakes to the hype train already, but I'm hearing rumors/speculation that FO76 is gonna be online multiplayer. If that means no single player, then count me out.

As long as the worlds don't get too crowded I'd be well up for this game. The series needs something fresh added to it.

dezm_ewwaaaa5nnayuth.jpg

Fucking beautiful.

Now you just need this bad boi to cement the arcade experience:

51ZIh00gnhL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Fucking beautiful.

Is it worth the premium?

As long as the worlds don't get too crowded I'd be well up for this game. The series needs something fresh added to it.

my thinking as well. it won't be an MMORPG like WoW or LoL, in which case I would steer well clear.

Fucking beautiful.

Is it worth the premium?

I'd say yes if you are heavily into fighters (on the Switch) or just want a solid arcade stick. I'm not sure if you can get a cheaper stick for the Switch, but after trying to play Metal Slug XX on PS4 with a control pad (yuk) I had to bust out my stick for MSXX to feel "right".

Fucking beautiful.

Is it worth the premium?

I'd say yes if you are heavily into fighters (on the Switch) or just want a solid arcade stick. I'm not sure if you can get a cheaper stick for the Switch, but after trying to play Metal Slug XX on PS4 with a control pad (yuk) I had to bust out my stick for MSXX to feel "right".

611ddskejhl._sl1500_hysso.jpg

Mayflash F300 is decent enough for those on a budget, plus you can use it with practically every other console + PC.

can that be modded easily enough with a full sanwa?

oh nm. clearly made to be modded

• 1. Compatible with PS4,PS3,XBOX ONE,XBOX360 and PC,Android, Switch
  • 2. Compatible with Sanwa Denshi buttons and joystick that is perfect for customization
  • 3. Supports the XINPUT and DINPUT when being used on PC

Guest transmisiones ferox

Planning to get Xbox X together with Forza 7.

Edited by transmisiones ferox

Guest transmisiones ferox

It's a good console. Do you have a 4k HDR TV?

Thanks. No, just 1080p.

Who is playing the Dark Souls remaster? Hearing it’s very close to the original but then I saw this video and it looks a little different to me...

https://youtu.be/a8Q5aSz4ohM

:^)

It looks like they changed and fixed little to nothing wrt. gameplay, and I'm not a huge fan of how it looks with changes lighting and textures, so I passed. The main purpose of the project really seems to have just been about porting for the Switch.

Edited by WeAreOceans

I started a new Fallout 3 playthrough a couple of days ago. One of the best things about it is not having settlements in distress being marked on your map.

Man I haven't played Ikaruga in ages. It was so hard. I used to play it paired with Plaid's Parts in the Post, and now I can't listen to that album without thinking about it.

Edited by onecaseman

One thing I didn't really like about Child of Eden and this seems to go even further in that direction is the floaty/poppy/new age direction it took musically and visually. I miss the BIG BLAM KAPPOYEE of when it was like: