IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

46 minutes ago, jaderpansen said:

hades II early access. so far so great.

I fully expect it to be up to Supergiant's excellent standards. but I have a rule about early access games (which is being severely tested here).

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, usagi said:

I fully expect it to be up to Supergiant's excellent standards. but I have a rule about early access games (which is being severely tested here).

feels rather fleshed out and well rounded in terms of gameplay already. quite a few assets still missing tho (like certain npc portraits, gear icons etc.)

from what i can tell its scope is pretty massive in comparison to part 1. going into detail would make spoilers unavoidable tho. 😉

25 minutes ago, jaderpansen said:

feels rather fleshed out and well rounded in terms of gameplay already. quite a few assets still missing tho (like certain npc portraits, gear icons etc.)

from what i can tell its scope is pretty massive in comparison to part 1. going into detail would make spoilers unavoidable tho. 😉

now that I am actually not a fan of. Hades had like 100 hours of replayability already. I wish game makers would respect players' time more instead of creating games designed to eat it up as much as possible.

18 minutes ago, usagi said:

now that I am actually not a fan of. Hades had like 100 hours of replayability already. I wish game makers would respect players' time more instead of creating games designed to eat it up as much as possible.

granted and generally agree, most of it was kinda optional tho. "true" ending was achieveable long before that, the rest was more for compulsive completionists... like me. ;(

The new Doom is apparently called: Doom: The Dark Ages................

........ alright, bring it.

But, I got a better name:

Doom Heretic

Sounds like they are mashing up Doom with Quake, and also Heretic and Hexen, which are also id software related. Look them up.

But anyway, this is my only problem with the modern Doom games...... Doom (2016) should of been called Doom 4, because there was already a Doom.... Doom (1993)..... apart from the naming, the new games have been good, so looking forward to seeing the new one if its coming.

1 hour ago, LooseLink said:

The new Doom is apparently called: Doom: The Dark Ages................

........ alright, bring it.

But, I got a better name:

Doom Heretic

Sounds like they are mashing up Doom with Quake, and also Heretic and Hexen, which are also id software related. Look them up.

But anyway, this is my only problem with the modern Doom games...... Doom (2016) should of been called Doom 4, because there was already a Doom.... Doom (1993)..... apart from the naming, the new games have been good, so looking forward to seeing the new one if its coming.

Just when I am finishing Doom Eternal haha ! This game already gave me Quake vibes (Quake 1 for some elements of level design, and Quake 3 for the ruthless arenas). Good news!

• Like 1

What does that have to do with video games u playing? 

Earthbound  here and love it so much!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

Got this as well but what’s the alternative? You till need Recordbox to index your tracks and you need the pioneer hardware to learn on it how it works as it’s still the default hardware in every club or am I overlooking something ?

Got and finished dave the diver. Its very charming and funny but kinda hated the gameplay, mostly grinding checklists and fetch quests. Still binged through it anyway lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, o00o said:

Got this as well but what’s the alternative? You till need Recordbox to index your tracks and you need the pioneer hardware to learn on it how it works as it’s still the default hardware in every club or am I overlooking something ?

wrong thread lol 

2 hours ago, cern said:

wrong thread lol

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, cern said:

oh yeah! be sure to also check out the fan translation of mother 3 on gba emulator, tis da shiznit!

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, jaderpansen said:

Nothing. My gaming PC popped off yesterday lol. Most likely motherboard. RIP.

oof, hope your motherboard didn't fry all other components. When'd you build it? I've read some bad things about the motherboard I have. Now I am afeared.

20 hours ago, chronical said:

oof, hope your motherboard didn't fry all other components. When'd you build it? I've read some bad things about the motherboard I have. Now I am afeared.

the system SSD seems to be fine, could hook it up via m.2 to USB adaptor no probs. couldn't test HDD yet, lack of SATA cables, but i'm kinda optimistic.

ah well, had it for 6 years, nothing lasts forever... was thinking of upgrading anyway.

at least it had the courtesy to kick the bucket before shadow of the erdtree is out.

my motherboard also died in my 10 year old build before this current machine. 6 years isn't a fair shake.

• Sad 1

Mine got fried after like 3 years, nasty electrical storm happened.

Took the opportunity to do a hefty upgrade. Its cool to be able to just replace some parts. Also how graphics dont really matter, i was equally as happy playing at mid-quality, after the initial wow factor wears off.

I tried the free-to-play Star Wars Hunters on Switch this afternoon, I thought I needed some arena action game, but even though I knew it was F2P and set very low expectations I felt disappointed after my first game. The game feels tremendously dull !! Guess I'll do some Splatoon instead !