IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

58 minutes ago, jaderpansen said:

shadow of the erdtree gameplay trailer imminent.

looks good m8. the small whipping swords lady looked like it’s gonna be a dope fight for the ~1 sec she’s on screen. 

IMG_4834.thumb.jpeg.a85cd1501aa6d7168adbc2cddbb5cf51.jpeg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, auxien said:

looks good m8. the small whipping swords lady looked like it’s gonna be a dope fight for the ~1 sec she’s on screen. 

ken-jeong-community.gif

Screenshot-2024-02-21-165856.png

Can't wait for this, hope they don't show much more than this until June. Love the feeling you get exploring these worlds with no knowledge about them whatsoever. Sleep swamp confirmed? Here's some screenshots from their website showing more things:

official-dlc-pictures-from-elden-ring-si

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, auxien said:

Yeah man my thoughts exactly, Isshin vibes <3.

Edit: Alledgedly this thing's gonna be 60GB, more than the base game lol. (Dunno where that number popped up tho)

Edited by jaderpansen
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, chronical said:

Can't wait for this, hope they don't show much more than this until June. Love the feeling you get exploring these worlds with no knowledge about them whatsoever.

ha i’m glad it’s some time off so now i can actually play the base game…lost my save file last year and got discouraged and never restarted. everything i had done was pretty fun tho, the world is pretty diverse & weird. much exploring ahead for me :catsalute:

18 hours ago, cloud capture said:

A new souls-like isometric arpg from the ppl who made Ori:

Is already coming march 1st 

hyped!

3 hours ago, chronical said:

ken-jeong-community.gif

Screenshot-2024-02-21-165856.png

Can't wait for this, hope they don't show much more than this until June. Love the feeling you get exploring these worlds with no knowledge about them whatsoever. Sleep swamp confirmed? Here's some screenshots from their website showing more things:

Yeah it’s so epic I just love this game

• Like 1

Shadow of the Turdtree

I have both Elden Ring and AC6 in my library and haven't been able to play a lick of either yet.

13 hours ago, chronical said:

Can't wait for this, hope they don't show much more than this until June.

my immediate reaction to that trailer was that they showed way too much of the game as it is. spoiler alert fer sure

9 hours ago, exitonly said:

my immediate reaction to that trailer was that they showed way too much of the game as it is. spoiler alert fer sure

Yeah this was my reaction to the final trailer before Elden Ring released as well. I'm of the lore-analyzing-like-a-crackhead-team so most of the late game bosses were spoiled there. Miyazaki said in an interview the DLC is about the size of Limgrave, wonder if it's a similar situation to the base game, I remember him saying it takes about 40 hours to complete which was such an understatement. He really undersold the game with this, took me like 120 hours to see every nook and cranny. From Software coming in with the chad marketing energy

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, chronical said:

Yeah this was my reaction to the final trailer before Elden Ring released as well. I'm of the lore-analyzing-like-a-crackhead-team so most of the late game bosses were spoiled there. Miyazaki said in an interview the DLC is about the size of Limgrave, wonder if it's a similar situation to the base game, I remember him saying it takes about 40 hours to complete which was such an understatement. He really undersold the game with this, took me like 120 hours to see every nook and cranny. From Software coming in with the chad marketing energy

Yeah I had the same impression- they completely spoiled the ending right away 

5 hours ago, o00o said:

this one looks fun: 

going to buy this for the switch: 

I am also interested in Pacific Drive, but plan to wait a bit as I have concerns it will be a little too tedious to get to the cool parts. A favorable review compared it to Outer Wilds and Subnaitica, neither of which I finished due to the controls. But it looks so interesting and new.

• Like 1

I finally have some spare time, decided to pick Zelda Tears of the Kingdom where I left it in July, then bought the Etrian Odyssey trilogy without thinking, then had regrets spending money on games I probably won't have time to play and finally put more hours in the Binding of Isaac

Played an insane amount of the GTA San Andreas remaster back in 2021 and fancied playing the original version so I bought the disc version for the original Xbox as I heard it was backwards compatible on the Series X, only to find out that the original Xbox disc's backwards compatibility only allows you to play the shitty Xbox 360 mobile port version. 😞

Y'know, since I'm probably never going to ever be able to work at Rockstar, but, ever since I saw the 1st trailer, there was always one little idea I had that I feel needs to happen in GTA6, from the context of me being a fan of the series since the first game. Every game so far had tried to outdo the last, being more controversial than the last, so.... considering today's climate, and if we still have the Rockstar of old with us..... If not than, meh whatever, but I'm gonna say it anyway:

In GTA: San Andreas, you can manipulate CJ's weight by eating at the Cluckin' Bell, or get him swole and fit if you hit the gym. That type of body manipulation has never returned into GTA since, which is strange.

Well now in GTA6, you have Lucia and Jason. From what I gathered in the trailer anyway, one seems more dominate than the other. I won't dance around with that, just an observation.

Well, what if, in GTA6, during the campaign depending on who you playing, maybe you get the chance to do a sex change operation, visit the hospital, maybe Lucia feels so manly and angry as the game progresses , from coming out of jail, maybe she gets thoughts that maybe, she might be a man. You can choose to go to the hospital, and maybe the sex change would make Lucia seek more testosterone, then she (I mean he now) hits the gym hard and becomes a bodybuilder, change her name to "Luke", Jason would be surprised by this, and this would affect the rest of the game.  

"Trust?" "Ummm, woah?"

The other side would be Jason feeling too much like a bitch to Lucia, maybe he thinks he's really a woman, and the thoughts build up, then you have the option to go to hospital and get a sex change, Jason to Jeese, then Lucia, or Luke would be like "Woah?" then that affects the game from there forward.

Again this would be optional, but it would be fun and funny to see either way. It would affect the gameplay, though it may make feel more like a Saint's Row game I guess, since that was way more crazy. But I'm sure Rockstar could make it work if they tried.

Anyway if there's ever a series that would "go there" it's definitely GTA, but again depends on the current state of the company, but I know the Rockstar of old would definitely go there. Replay value and social commentary, two birds with one stone as they say.

Just done my 2nd play-through of Elden Ring. Sooo good. Love that game.

Hopefully they do more and bigger dungeons for the DLC, and make the game a bit more challenging.

I was thinking about doing another Dark Souls 3 run, but then I saw Nioh 2 and Citizen Sleeper in this months humble bundle. 

So, right now I'm playing Nioh 2.

This game is hard af. A lot of the difficulty seems to depend on how well you know all the game systems, and on what weapons, armor, and stances you use. It's not just timing and stamina-management. I love the setting though. And once you get the hang of it, it really clicks,... until the game throws another impossible boss your way.

main_bg_sp.jpg

system-movie_ss.gif