IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

I was just joking, riffing off the "Christmas is ruined" post. Sorry, didn't mean to get anyone's hopes up.

I knew it right away cause WARP insider told me it's going to be 2013 yr release...somewhere between 1.1.2013 and 31.12.2013.

I was just joking, riffing off the "Christmas is ruined" post. Sorry, didn't mean to get anyone's hopes up.

I knew it right away cause WARP insider told me it's going to be 2013 yr release...somewhere between 1.1.2013 and 31.12.2013.

Hmmmmm... it's like a roulette wheel with 365 squares.

Guest Balance

Traditional Media – Newspapers, magazines, zines, radio, and television. Getting coverage from these outlets takes time and connections, usually 3-4 months ahead of your album’s release date.

New Media – Born out of the web, these media outlets include blogs, MP3 blogs, podcasts, video podcasts, and websites. These outlets crave immediacy. Getting on these outlets is usually about connecting with them right before and right after the album is out.

Social Media – Social media are promotional outlets built on word-of-mouth as documented over the web and mobile platforms including sites such as Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter. Social media is all about what’s happening now. Getting the word out about your album is a constant process that should happen all of the time.

Could be ages if they use traditional media. They've not even announced it yet.

Maybe they gave permission to the facebook guy, in which case it could be quicker.

Anybody else got the new Warp Newsletter?

Bull Wallet out Feb 30th. Excited!

For one second I was like : "WHOOOOHOOHOOHOHO"

Then I was like : "I'm so dumb"