IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

How long is he playing so far?

Almost for one hour. One hour to go

Oh gooood. Thnx! Didn't know where I'm standing...but now i know as I'm on central european standard time

(= GMT+1) there's much more to come! Yeey!

Edited by xox

Guest the anonymous forumite

it's likely that he was just talking about Four Tet exclusives, and not ae exclusives

it's likely that he was just talking about Four Tet exclusives, and not ae exclusives

you're probably right

I only said 'indirectly' implied as he was saying he has got a copy of exai then mentioned in his twitter feed that he'll be playing some exclusives on the show, without mentioning anything else about new ae.

Guest Balance

Wooo this is great, I never dreamed Exai would be this good, weird voice talking about an ear infection lol, Ae are the best ;)

Wow. This took a turn for the stupid. No offense, but there is no promotional value in Four Tet receiving an official preview copy. I suspect some industry type burnt him a copy. My advice would be to scrobble Last.FM to check tracklist plays, hunt down any users who have it and offer them cash, hack their computers, hold their family ransom, etc.

Wow. This took a turn for the stupid. No offense, but there is no promotional value in Four Tet receiving an official preview copy. I suspect some industry type burnt him a copy. My advice would be to scrobble Last.FM to check tracklist plays, hunt down any users who have it and offer them cash, hack their computers, hold their family ransom, etc.

:diablo:

OK, let's not derail this thread with Four Tet puns and hate - if he's not playing any AE (I am beginning to suspect he won't), then let's get back to discussing Exai per the thread's topic.

Despite the disappointment of the four tet broadcast, the notion that more and more people are hearing Exai promos makes me even more overjoyed about the pending release. It makes the release date seem so much closer.

Edited by fizzkinz