IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

sometimes I wish jr was not the owner of this shit so he could come off like a regular here. and fuck off if you think I'm kissing his ass.

that said, can I get a pm jr?

situational homosexuality lol

re: watmm as a good source of warp promo

does no one else remember the wattum backlash when guitar music was getting signed to the label more often?

"maximo park? pivot? battles? grizzly bear? where the fuck is the techno?"

honestly i'd be kinda surprised if warp really considered watmm a promo hotspot, lol

edit. its surreal seeing poppa joyrex say nice things about a new ae lp

Edited by thief

honestly i'd be kinda surprised if warp really considered watmm a promo hotspot, lol

clearly they do appreciate what Joyrex does here, otherwise he wouldn't have a promo copy to listen to

We don't know how he got it... Lets not rush to conclusions that it was Warp being benevolent

wait, are you calling Joyrex, one of the most outspoken anti piracy advocates on the board, a pirate?

I feel like I have warped by accident into a room full of 13 year old boys talking about "naughty things". Seeya later.

it was no accident, you clicked on "Autechre Forum"

There's no pretty intro, that's for sure.

Lcc boner in full effect.

I had a bit of a crisis earlier and realized I thought Sean was Rob and that Rob was Sean.

It was so incredibly emotionally disturbing, then I passed out.

It's not a choice between that and bum/wee/gay jokes is it?

There have been some worthwhile moments in this thread (which still has fewer bum/wee/gay jokes than a typical RDJ EP), but the genuine excitement breeds a bit of posting-Tourettes.

Watmm is unleashing its inner 8-year-old-at-Xmas. For the most part, it's pretty good natured by typical Internet standards.

Edited by baph

On all of XI there isn't a single track that beats their record in longest track; Sublimit...

Pretty much every track on XI is long, but none of them is more than 15 minutes...

Sublimit is pretty fuckin' long! I have a renewed appreciation for it thanks to the love for it on this forum! especially after hearing the sample source. but it is long. so is my dick. essines.