codeine is insidious for 2 reasons

anything below 200mg (without paracetamol) is pointless) and continuing daily doses at 2/300mg ultimate lead to daily withdrawal = gross

(although 2/500mg paracememol def potentiate whatever yer dose, just as long as you're not taking 6-8 30mg codeine with x 500mg para in eachh 1

your internal organs'd be mush pronto

codeine is insidious for 2 reasons

anything below 200mg (without paracetamol) is pointless) and continuing daily doses at 2/300mg ultimate lead to daily withdrawal = gross

(although 2/500mg paracememol def potentiate whatever yer dose, just as long as you're not taking 6-8 30mg codeine with x 500mg para in eachh 1

your internal organs'd be mush pronto

Yush. i think some that seem like straight-up codeine pills have some arbitrary harmful-at-high-dose ingredient added also.

I was just prescribed some for injury and caned em. No withdrawals but after a few days off em I could see what the fuss is about,I had been one chill not giving fuck muthafukka

this isnt to derail owt & i'll prove it

here a GP can prescribe 30mg's pure codeine, you also get 30x500's (+paracetamol), obviously if yer prescribed the latter your abilities to swirl your senses arent given the same safety levels, cos the para will melt your liver etc

only hospital, or day care visitor can prescribe/administer morphine (as oramorph, the human kite wind current) and my last hit was about 12hrs ago

intoxication is the answer today and Drugstore Cowboy's gonna get a ru if stay awake long enough b4 the missus goes nuclelular

Edited by cwmbrancity

Anyone seen this? It's the unfortunately true story of an Asian woman who saw Fargo and thought it was based on true events, so she set out on her treasure hunt to America.

[youtubehd]sDK9jdtwdTo[/youtubehd]

MaFB9Cb.jpg

i thought this was going to be a horror but it's more of a horror/comedy. also, it's a sort-of found footage film with occasional help from other characters picking up the camera and positioning it in really interesting angles or locations etc.

6.5 senior bloody diapers out of 10

^^ i think they wanted it to be more like evil dead because there are moments where the audience is supposed to be genuinely scared, but like chucky, would you find the idea of a killer puppet scary? this is about an old couple (especially the nana who's pretty mental but in a very funny way). there are also two hysterically funny scenes and the eclipse any horror supplied before or after

favorite scene was when the granddaughter finds pop pop with a shotgun in his mouth as he's about to pull the trigger and he goes "i was cleaning it, i swear". i just about lost it.

the other funny scene is when the granddaughter is trapped in the room with the grandma and she's doing the funny thing with her hands from under the bed. for some reason i thought it would be interesting if you tried to play that clapping hand game girls (used to?) play at school. oh and the scene where the grandson gets the diapers smeared on his face "you don't like germs huh?" SMEAR

Edited by Nebraska

Anyone seen this? It's the unfortunately true story of an Asian woman who saw Fargo and thought it was based on true events, so she set out on her treasure hunt to America.

[youtubehd]sDK9jdtwdTo[/youtubehd]

Yep. It's depressing as fuck.

^^ i think they wanted it to be more like evil dead because there are moments where the audience is supposed to be genuinely scared, but like chucky, would you find the idea of a killer puppet scary? this is about an old couple (especially the nana who's pretty mental but in a very funny way). there are also two hysterically funny scenes and the eclipse any horror supplied before or after

favorite scene was when the granddaughter finds pop pop with a shotgun in his mouth as he's about to pull the trigger and he goes "i was cleaning it, i swear". i just about lost it.

the other funny scene is when the granddaughter is trapped in the room with the grandma and she's doing the funny thing with her hands from under the bed. for some reason i thought it would be interesting if you tried to play that clapping hand game girls (used to?) play at school. oh and the scene where the grandson gets the diapers smeared on his face "you don't like germs huh?" SMEAR

Ever seen Parents? I got that vibe from the trailer

^^ yes. i love parents. could be where shyamalan got the idea from since bob balaban who directed parents was in lady in the water. i think parents tried to do the same thing lynch's the grandmother was saying: the world can be a scary place for a kid and even parents and grandparents who are a source of security can appear menacing and alien.

in the grandmother, a kid grows his own grandma because his parents are feral. in the end of parents, the main kid lives with menacing parents who never really answer his question, then ends up with his grandparents who again, end up displaying the same traits as his parents (they never tell him where food comes from)

the visit doesn't have that kind of pessimism because for most of the film, they explain what they're doing comes with old age

Edited by Nebraska

The twist...awesome or not?

Let me guess, the mom blames the kids for her failed marraige. Sends the kids to her batshit parents house hoping they get killed, while see enjoys her kickass tropical vacation...

Edited by olo

^^ the twist is that m night used the money he got from after earth to make this film :w00t:

It is pretty damn amazing he still keeps getting jobs. Must have pictures of somebody. Real nasty ones.

I thought airbender was his lowest point though. He butchered a great toon. Although, to be fair, to do that live action would be a feat by anyone I gather. Still complete shite.

tbh his name is not totally tarnished. shyamalan still means something although it's not worth the same six figures it once was.

the people i'm surprised who keep getting work are people like ryan reynolds and zac efron because all their films underperform by the millions regardless of hype (with exception to the high school musicals but how long ago was that?)

fOreHWC.jpg

well, this was really quite good. if you haven't seen it i'd recommend going into it blind (i.e. don't watch the trailer). it's also got a very interesting soundtrack that's all ambient music.

9 giant size roaches inside your belly out of 10

The twist...awesome or not?

Let me guess, the mom blames the kids for her failed marraige. Sends the kids to her batshit parents house hoping they get killed, while see enjoys her kickass tropical vacation...

it's not the kids' grandparents, but two psychos who murder them and take their identities, and are obviously psychotic. great fun ensues.

The Mask

Friend recommended this Jim Carrey film (for high-watching). Haven't seen this since Thanksgiving break 1995... And holy shit, this is a masterpiece. It is extremely well shot, performed; all around great execution. For what it is, it's solid (high or not). 9.6/10

Legend: Cheesy The Feels gangster horror comedy ft. one guy with multiple personality disorder worrying about his sexuality / 10.

The Visit (WATMM recommends IV.) : Cheesy scary old people horror comedy wish they'd killed the kids (or did they?) lol / 10

Compton: Cheesy Gangster non horror non comedy ft. The Feels b2b Cheesy Feelings production by Hair Standing On End Dot Compton / 10