IGNORED

µ-Ziq - Somerset Avenue Tracks (1992-1995)

eh Speedy

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jasondonervan
Just took the plunge and pre ordered this beast.....now to wait two months :sad:

On the bright side, it gives you something new to listen to for a month before Exai drops :music:

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="jasondonervan" data-cid="1921279" data-time="1356083219"><p>

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="GRVGLTCHR" data-cid="1921212" data-time="1356060925"><p>Just took the plunge and pre ordered this beast.....now to wait two months :sad:</p></blockquote>

<br />

On the bright side, it gives you something new to listen to for a month before Exai drops :music:</p></blockquote> very true

i'd liked to have had a download code for the LP and the additional selections. not just the other stuff. i can't play vinyl any more.

or a cd. suppose that would have done.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="SPD²" data-cid="1922152" data-time="1356289021"><p>

...and it's out of stock at Planet µ. Damn!</p></blockquote>

At only 300 copies I'd like to say that everyone probably knew this was going to happen?

In any case, I'm glad it sold out so fast - hopefully it will motivate Mike to make this material more widely available, as it deserves to be so if the samples are any indicator.

I have a feeling they didn't sell all 300 on the site. They probably have a certain amount allocated for distribution and shops already. I'm guessing it'll pop back up at Boomkat or Norman or something soon and if not, certainly they would be a CD coming. Either way this won't be the last we hear of it.

Happy Xmas everyone! Thanks for pre-ordering ZIQ300, it has now (almost) sold out. There's a small amount of copies which we've allocated to Boomkat, which should appear around the February shipping date, and then that's it. No other distributors.

also more tucked in shirts

PHvJ1.jpg

Happy Xmas everyone! Thanks for pre-ordering ZIQ300, it has now (almost) sold out. There's a small amount of copies which we've allocated to Boomkat, which should appear around the February shipping date, and then that's it. No other distributors.

PHvJ1.jpg

it's all the rage in the best idm circles

Aphex+Twin+Early+days.jpg

PHvJ1.jpg

it's all the rage in the best idm circles

Aphex+Twin+Early+days.jpg

Nice tuck bro.

Where'd you get the blender?

While I wasn't one of the people that pre-ordered this, a lot of the samples are reminding me of why I really enjoyed a lot of his work back when I was just starting to figure out what sort of music I really enjoyed when I was 15. The little write up he did on the page for the album on the Planet-µ site is really nice too.

As for being in the µ-Ziq mood, here's that Soundcloud snippet of things for his LP of new material.

• 3 weeks later...

Is there any way to get those free tracks he put up on soundcloud in a downloadable file?

I mean, hes giving them away... maybe theres a way to record while it's playing back live? me newb

• 1 month later...

Archived